ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-31-2007   #1
tooltime47

Default Glove box owners manual

I bought a 91 ZR1 and got the Pizza Box and all the items. However there is not a glove box owners manual. Does the ZR1 have a specific owners manual? Are these still in print? I checked eBay but nothing came up. The drivers manual in the pizza box is more like a table top book.

Last edited by tooltime47; 08-31-2007 at 07:47 AM.
tooltime47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #2
blackjack

Default Re: Glove box owners manual

mine had the regular corvette owners manual in the glove box...but i did not buy the car new,so i cant confirm it came with it
bj
91/1735
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #3
tooltime47

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack
mine had the regular corvette owners manual in the glove box...but i did not buy the car new,so i cant confirm it came with it
bj
91/1735
Thanks for the reply Blackjack. Does your manual address anything specific to the ZR1 like coolant capacities or oil capacities?
tooltime47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #4
4DSZR1

Try this guy JIMCLEMENS@aol.com

I bought some owners manuals from him in the past. Dependable and quick

Rick
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #5
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltime47
I bought a 91 ZR1 and got the Pizza Box and all the items. However there is not a glove box owners manual. Does the ZR1 have a specific owners manual? Are these still in print? I checked eBay but nothing came up. The drivers manual in the pizza box is more like a table top book.

The pizza box did not come with a glove box manual. That came with the car
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #6
Aurora40

The owners manual is shared. It has capacities for both the LT5 and L98, and has specific info for both in the same manual, much like the FSM.

The pizza box does have a really thin "supplement" type owners manual thing for the ZR1, if I recall correctly, though I don't recall it being particularly interesting or useful.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #7
dbriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltime47
Thanks for the reply Blackjack. Does your manual address anything specific to the ZR1 like coolant capacities or oil capacities?
In the pizza box there should be a drivers/owner manual specifically for the ZR-1. It has all the measurements, specs, capacities, and breaks down the specific features of the car, even drag racing. It is gray and about 3"X6" if I remember right.
dbriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #8
QB93Z

When I bought my '93 ZR-1, I didn't get the pizza box itself, but I got all the goodies like the VHS tape and key ring, etc. My owners manual is in a special zippered Corvette case that is in the center console. It also has a Corvette pen, a Corvette flashlight, a Corvette notepad, and places to put the GM warranty and the business card of the original salesperson. Did all those items come in the pizza box? Or were they separate?

Jim
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #9
dbriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB93Z
When I bought my '93 ZR-1, I didn't get the pizza box itself, but I got all the goodies like the VHS tape and key ring, etc. My owners manual is in a special zippered Corvette case that is in the center console. It also has a Corvette pen, a Corvette flashlight, a Corvette notepad, and places to put the GM warranty and the business card of the original salesperson. Did all those items come in the pizza box? Or were they separate?

Jim
I am no expert, but I believe the pizza box was only for 90-91. From what I understand and have collected in the pizza box were the coffe table book, the drivers manual(50 pgs.), the vhs tape, key ring, copy of window sticker, and a leather portfolio and possibly a specific ZR-1 sales brochure.

Last edited by dbriana; 08-31-2007 at 07:12 PM.
dbriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #10
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora40
The owners manual is shared. It has capacities for both the LT5 and L98, and has specific info for both in the same manual, much like the FSM.

The pizza box does have a really thin "supplement" type owners manual thing for the ZR1, if I recall correctly, though I don't recall it being particularly interesting or useful.
This is correct (I have two boxes complete) also 90 and 91 was the only years for the Pizza box!

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 08-31-2007 at 07:09 PM.
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote