ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 04-29-2021   #1
WARP TEN

Default Digital 1995 Owner's Manual (pdf)

When I was recently researching something in another thread, I came across this pdf version of a 1995 Owner's manual. Has this been posted before? I had not seen it before, but it was fun to read a bit of it. I tried to search this forum for this but could not find anything. Maybe I just missed it but if not, here it is. I don't know if there are other years out there but there may well be. I keep a digital copy of the owner's manual for each of my current cars on my computer and find I reference them more frequently than I would have guessed before. --Bob

https://my.gm.com/content/dam/gmowne...tte_owners.pdf
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021   #2
Atari_Prime

Default Re: Digital 1995 Owner's Manual (pdf)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
When I was recently researching something in another thread, I came across this pdf version of a 1995 Owner's manual. Has this been posted before? I had not seen it before, but it was fun to read a bit of it. I tried to search this forum for this but could not find anything. Maybe I just missed it but if not, here it is. I don't know if there are other years out there but there may well be. I keep a digital copy of the owner's manual for each of my current cars on my computer and find I reference them more frequently than I would have guessed before. --Bob

https://my.gm.com/content/dam/gmowne...tte_owners.pdf
Not loading for me.
Atari_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021   #3
WARP TEN

Yes you're right--the link does not work for me either. It did when I posted it, and I was able to download the manual as a pdf file to my computer. So with hope that it will work from this email, I include it here. --Bob

Edit: After posting this with the pdf file attached, I tried to test-download it and my Adobe program said it is not a valid pdf document. But for some reason the one I downloaded still works on my computer. So I am a bit baffled. If I find a way to make it work I will do so. Anyone have any suggestions? If you want to PM me with an email address I would be happy to email the file from my computer and you can see if that works. --Bob
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1995_chevrolet_corvette_owners.pdf (19.29 MB, 19 views)
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Last edited by WARP TEN; 05-04-2021 at 10:08 AM.
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021   #4
Atari_Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Yes you're right--the link does not work for me either. It did when I posted it, and I was able to download the manual as a pdf file to my computer. So with hope that it will work from this email, I include it here. --Bob

Edit: After posting this with the pdf file attached, I tried to test-download it and my Adobe program said it is not a valid pdf document. But for some reason the one I downloaded still works on my computer. So I am a bit baffled. If I find a way to make it work I will do so. Anyone have any suggestions? If you want to PM me with an email address I would be happy to email the file from my computer and you can see if that works. --Bob

Hmm...Now it is saying I don't have permission to access.
Atari_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote