ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 02-14-2015   #1
Bolling

Default Z06 Wheels fit?

Will C6 Z06 wheels fit our ZR1's and how bad would the speedo be off? I also posted in the wanted section by accident, sorry.
Bolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015   #2
HIZNHRZ

Default Re: Z06 Wheels fit?

These are C6 ZR1 wheels with C6 Z06 diameter, width, and tire sizes. The offset is as close to a C4 ZR-1 wheel as I could find.

The wheels are 18 X 9.5 inch (fronts) with a +57mm offset and rear wheels are 19 X 12 inch with a +59mm offset.

I used a spacer on the rear wheels. The outside edge of the wheels and tires are located and look the same (as the OE wheels and tires) in terms of their location to outboard side the wheel housing. Sourced a 10mm spacer for the rear wheels. The rear tires are also 1" larger (than OE) in diameter. The front and rear suspension was lowered 1/2". The speedometer was corrected +4%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by HIZNHRZ; 02-16-2015 at 05:08 PM.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015   #3
Bolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZNHRZ View Post

These are C6 ZR1 wheels with C6 Z06 diameter, width, and tire sizes. The offset is as close to a C4 ZR-1 wheel as I could find.

The wheels are 18 X 9.5 inch (fronts) with a +57mm offset and rear wheels are 19 X 12 inch with a +59mm offset.

I used a spacer on the rear wheels. The outside edge of the wheels and tires are located and look the same (as the OE wheels and tires) in terms of their location to outboard side the wheel housing. Sourced a 10mm spacer for the rear wheels. The rear tires are also 1" larger (than OE) in diameter. The front and rear suspension was lowered 1/2". The speedometer was corrected +4%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks great, Thanks
Bolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015   #4
USAFPILOT

Regular factory ZO6 wheels will fit...the fronts will bulge out past the fenders just a tad.
1994 #293 ZR-1 Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, B&B catback w/ X-Pipe, 18" Shelby Series One Wheels, SLP CAI.
USAFPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021   #5
wfot

how exactly was the speedo corrected by 4% ?
trans gears or done electronically?

Thanks
John
wfot is offline   Reply With Quote