ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-13-2014   #1
oricale

Default Kurt White Good Vendor??

Getting an idea of why it would be almost a month without any contact(other than when I called him 18 days ago(he said the parts were going out that day or the next. now no answer)..and NO parts I paid for on the 16th of July?
I am hearing that he is ordering parts from somewhere else AFTER he gets the order from us??

I dont want to judge anyone on a forum, however as members we are directing people to his site to order parts we desperatley need and with a quickness.

If it wasnt for Phil, The red car wouldnt be finished.

Any thoughts on this vendor, and why its been almost a month without getting 3 small parts??
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2006[/COLOR] BLK/BLK Z51 (Just SICK FAST!)SOLD)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1996 BLK/BLK LT4 Grnsprt(sold...Twice!)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1991 RED/REDL98(Fell off the shipping truck:([/I][/B]
[B][I]1980 BLK/RED L82(Sold)[/I][/B]
[B][I][B][I]1990[/I][/B] RED/BLK(sold.....In Japan)[/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

[B][I]WAZOO Member...[/I][/B]

[url]www.evolution-motorsport.com[/url]

facebook/evolutionmotorsportengineering

Your Local [url]www.Amsoil.com[/url] dealer/user..

*Victory Loves Preparation*
oricale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014   #2
Kevin

Default Re: Kurt White Good Vendor??

kurt is a good guy, he has lots of parts for lots of cars and he tends to charge a lot for them. He probably doesn't have a huge wearhouse near by and has the parts stored elsewhere which is why they may take a bit longer to get to you
Old 08-13-2014   #3
FU

Good vendor. I do http://jerrysgaskets.com/store2/root/.

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014   #4
Scrrem

Dempsey,
I ordered some main bearings from him a while back and when they arrived, rusty from moisture contamination I kind of went off. He contacted me and shipped me out a new set that day. Had an issue, but he made it right. Sometimes he does take a bit to ship for reasons stated above.
Rich
1990 Bright Red Coupe #608

380 Stroker, Ported Heads/Intake/Housings/TB
Haibeck Secondary Delete Chip / Pete's Cams
George Braml Intake / FIC Injectors
Coated SW Headers / Corsa
Bill Boudreau B/B ZF6 / Viper 4.10 gears
Ron Davis Radiator
Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH NAV
Fikse FM5's 285 / 335 / C6 Brakes

WAZOO Member
Scrrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014   #5
oricale

Thanks guys I get that, however I hold our vendors to the standards of let's say..Jerry (Jerry's gaskets)..do you think for a second it would take 30 days to get parts from Jerry?(I haven't waited longer than 5 days for Jerry to get me my parts and there is always a personal touch with Jerry. I am under the impression this is not the first time people have waited long for parts to have a car ready for a show.

Just saying..
[B][I][COLOR=red]1990 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00077 [COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED[/COLOR] (10Y022 PEP CAR)
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1991 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00517 ("Irene")[COLOR=red]WHITE[/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED-SOLD:cry:[/COLOR] [B][/B]
[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red]1992 ZR1[/COLOR][COLOR=black] [U]#00445("The Revenant")[COLOR=red][COLOR="Black"]BLACK [/COLOR][/COLOR]/[COLOR=red]RED(2016 T.O.D!) [/COLOR] [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2009 [COLOR=red]Z06!![COLOR=black]BLK/BLK rare Linen interior[/COLOR] 707HP!![/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=red]2006[/COLOR] BLK/BLK Z51 (Just SICK FAST!)SOLD)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1996 BLK/BLK LT4 Grnsprt(sold...Twice!)[/I][/B]
[B][I]1991 RED/REDL98(Fell off the shipping truck:([/I][/B]
[B][I]1980 BLK/RED L82(Sold)[/I][/B]
[B][I][B][I]1990[/I][/B] RED/BLK(sold.....In Japan)[/I][/B]
[I][COLOR=black][B][I]2006[/I][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=red]Mustang GT[/COLOR] ([B][I]mach 1[/I][/B])[B](sold)[/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1(sold in Japan)[/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][B][I]1969[/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Mach[/COLOR] [B][I]1#2(sold)[/I][/B]

[B][I]WAZOO Member...[/I][/B]

[url]www.evolution-motorsport.com[/url]

facebook/evolutionmotorsportengineering

Your Local [url]www.Amsoil.com[/url] dealer/user..

*Victory Loves Preparation*

Last edited by oricale; 08-13-2014 at 09:02 PM.
oricale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014   #6
Z06scentair

Waiting myself on some parts from White. He hasn't accepted my payment via paypal yet though.

He called to tell me one part was out of stock and he didn't think he would be able to ship complete.

Update: 1 part arrived with no problem and as stated above he did call and let me know about the lack of stock on the other part?

That being said Great Vendor from my perspective.

Last edited by Z06scentair; 08-16-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Z06scentair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014   #7
Dynomite

Default Jerry the Best Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricale View Post
Thanks guys I get that, however I hold our vendors to the standards of let's say..Jerry (Jerry's gaskets)..do you think for a second it would take 30 days to get parts from Jerry?(I haven't waited longer than 5 days for Jerry to get me my parts and there is always a personal touch with Jerry).
Are you kidding me (5 days shipment from Jerry?)

I have never received an order from Jerry that took more than 3 days. But that is not the half of it.....Jerry's packaging is the best .....simply the best packaging I have ever seen.

I am talking about shipments to CA or South Dakota...which I have two in the mill now to South Dakota...and I will be damned....I swear Jerry shipped the last two items before he received the order

Jerry's Gaskets

Last edited by Dynomite; 08-13-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014   #8
Z51JEFF

Good vendor?I just about pissed myself when I read that one.Jerrys got what you want,as honest as they come.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014   #9
nowa

hm,

I never ever had any problems getting my parts from Kurt. I called him via phone and he sends the parts to germany. Sure it took some time, but I always got my parts.

greetings from germany,

Norbert
90th ZR-1 Black/Black #1862
nowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014   #10
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricale View Post
Getting an idea of why it would be almost a month without any contact(other than when I called him 18 days ago(he said the parts were going out that day or the next. now no answer)..and NO parts I paid for on the 16th of July?
I am hearing that he is ordering parts from somewhere else AFTER he gets the order from us??

I dont want to judge anyone on a forum, however as members we are directing people to his site to order parts we desperatley need and with a quickness.

If it wasnt for Phil, The red car wouldnt be finished.

Any thoughts on this vendor, and why its been almost a month without getting 3 small parts??
For your viewing pleasure.You $hit on people,it always comes back on you http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17966In this post,the address that is blocked and the phone number is Kurt Whites business.Not to stir up the anything here but the guy asked,he as well as anybody else has every right to know about past dealings with this vender.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 08-14-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote