ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 10-28-2012   #1
vilant

Default My fuel injector change

Go and see my new and Improved Fuel Injector Change Out Proceedures with lots of photosMy Fuel Injector Change Improved
1990 Bright Red ZR-1 #2599

Last edited by vilant; 10-29-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: changed link and images
vilant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012   #2
scottfab

Default Re: My fuel injector change

looks good but none of you pics are coming up on the given links.

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #3
vilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottfab View Post
looks good but none of you pics are coming up on the given links.
Really? They popped right up when I click on them. If I insert an image, the picture is HUGE. So, I saved my pics to an album, then made a link to the album. The album is saved in my profile here on this site.
Old 10-29-2012   #4
vilant

Default Re: Posting Photos of Various Sizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
I assume you have Paint on your computer?
Click START....select Paint.......File......Open....and select your photo. Then once photo is loaded into Paint.....select Resize.
Chose 50% for Percentage for example. Save resized photo in same original folder but with an m after the title indicating Medium Size for example. Load that photo into your albums on this Forum. Click on that Album Photo and copy the BB code. Then paste the BB code into your post.

This Photo BB Code is [IM G]http://www.zr1.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=211&pictureid=1614[/IMG] for example for the first photo (space between M and G or you would see photo).

See Creating Albums and Posting Photos

These three photos have been resized using three different Percentages in Paint. You can select various Percentages in Paint depending on the size of your original Photo. The first photo is 450x600 pixels. The second photo is 245x327 pixels. The third photo is 123x164 pixels. You can right click on any photo and select properties to see the Address (url) as well as photo Dimensions (size in pixels).
Thanks, I reposted it new and improved. Is there a way to delete this one now?
Old 10-29-2012   #5
efnfast

Boy, some guys really know how to use a computer.
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #6
vilant

Quote:
No.....ha...you can delete all your posts in this thread except the first post. I can also delete my posts and post somewhere else but you cannot delete the first post in the thread. You can edit your first post and reference (link reference) your new thread like this Fuel Injector Change Improved in that first post deleting everything else. If you like I can then delete all this stuff I posted and repost somewhere else in -Solutions-

And ole scottfab could delete his post.... and no one would know we had this discussion

Here is how you do the Link Reference with a space between the r and l or it would show up as above
[ur l=http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18722]Fuel Injector Change Improved [/url]

the http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18722 part is the url copied from your new thread top of page

You could make your photos a bit smaller in that new thread but it does depend also on the viewers screen aspect ratio and screen size. Each computer (with different size screen) will see the post photos a bit different.

Also.....if you make your photos a smaller size you can place them in the post side by side with no space between the closing [/IMG] of one photo and the opening [IMG] of the adjacent photo.
Got it. Your the man, thanks.
Old 10-29-2012   #7
vilant

Quote:
Delete the space between the R and the L on both ends (opening [URL= and closing [/URL]) and a couple other issues for it to work. So it will look like this My Fuel Injector Change Improved

You also have too many http to start with above.

Copy this text (Link Reference) just as I have it and paste in your first post. Then make edits to that text as I described in 1-4 below. Then save post. I had to put in the spaces your are correcting so you could see the text vice the Link Reference.

[UR L=http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18722][C OLOR="red"][B ]My Fuel Injector Change Improved[/B][/COLOR][/ur l]

1. Delete the space between the first R and L in [URL=. Or it would show a link.
2. Delete the space between the C and O in the first [COLOR=. Or it would show Color Red.
3. Delete the space between the B and ] in first [B. Or it would BOLD the text.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=. Or it would show Color Red.
3. Delete the space between the B and ]4. Delete the space between the last r and l in [/url Or it would show the link.[/COLOR]
3. Delete the space between the B and ][/COLOR]
3. Delete the space between the B and ]You will end up with this if you add the text before the Link Reference as I did below.[/COLOR]
3. Delete the space between the B and ][/COLOR]
3. Delete the space between the B and ]Go and see my new and Improved Fuel Injector Change Out Proceedures with lots of photos My Fuel Injector Change Improved

Left Click on it.......it works
Then when you get there, you can just close that tab (X Top Right) and you are right back here

Then when I see it like I think you want it....I will delete all my posts here in this thread for ya. Thanks for your patience

Cliff
OK, think I got it now. And no-no, thank you.