ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 06-06-2006   #1
RICHARD TILL

Default DRAG BOAT RACE

this is`nt corvette related but i`ll be in st. louis this next saturday and sunday (june 10-11) running my dragboat. we`ll run the 10 second class at the creve coeur lake. its a partnership deal. i`m the wrench and my partner is the driver. the boats name is underdog. some boats will definately be running 170 mph and maybe some faster. its good cheap entertainment. come on out, look me up and lets meet and greet. we can talk corvettes in between rounds. check out the www.sldba.org site. its the red boat #496 on the home page and in the picture section too. .....richard........
RICHARD TILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #2
Z Factor

Default Re: DRAG BOAT RACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARD TILL
this is`nt corvette related but i`ll be in st. louis this next saturday and sunday (june 10-11) running my dragboat. we`ll run the 10 second class at the creve coeur lake. its a partnership deal. i`m the wrench and my partner is the driver. the boats name is underdog. some boats will definately be running 170 mph and maybe some faster. its good cheap entertainment. come on out, look me up and lets meet and greet. we can talk corvettes in between rounds. check out the www.sldba.org site. its the red boat #496 on the home page and in the picture section too. .....richard........
I like boat races because there are normally girls in bikini's.

Hopefully you get to drive it now and then even though you don't run it in a the races.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote