ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 06-26-2012   #11
John Boothby

Default Re: This is some B.S right here.

We just had a case where a photographer was in his own driveway videotaping a cop arresting a guy in the street in front of the photog's house. The cop told him to put the camera down and stop videotaping. The photog told the cop he had all the right to tape what was going on. Well the cop made a BIG mistake. He came over and forced the guy to drop the camera and arrested him for interfering with a police officer. Well, the lawsuit is settled and guess who won? The cop is no longer employed and the photographer is $100 grand richer!! It happens, the same thing happened to the photographer in California earlier and he is now twice as rich! When will the cops ever learn?
1990 #148 Red/Saddle
Haibeck AYBKG5 Chip/RC Engineering/Flowmasters/K&N/Samco/Fuzzy Dice
:cheers:
John Boothby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012   #12
scottfab

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boothby View Post
We just had a case where a photographer was in his own driveway videotaping a cop arresting a guy in the street in front of the photog's house. The cop told him to put the camera down and stop videotaping. The photog told the cop he had all the right to tape what was going on. Well the cop made a BIG mistake. He came over and forced the guy to drop the camera and arrested him for interfering with a police officer. Well, the lawsuit is settled and guess who won? The cop is no longer employed and the photographer is $100 grand richer!! It happens, the same thing happened to the photographer in California earlier and he is now twice as rich! When will the cops ever learn?
Really, you'd think in the post Rodney King era there'd be more awareness. There's a lot of great cops out there. Sad to see the few who can' t think mess things up. (i.e. I be king Kong and you must do as I say)

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012   #13
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boothby View Post
Why would they learn anything it's tax payer money.
If it came out of there pay maybe and that's a big maybe they'd learn.
I blame it on management.
The kid was a bit cocky but the cop should've kept his compozure if a kid gets to this cop that easy that fast he is not right for the job, that cop is not very stable if i were his supervisor i would keep a close eye on him.

He would not last 1 minute in some of Chicago neighborhoods,even cops avoid, i would not believe it if i did not see/hear it myself we'd go street racing there when i was young,cocky and bullet proof lol it sounded like war zone you'd here gun shots every night and all the guys were packing guns.
You could tell the suburban boys when a cop drove by they all run to there cars the neighborhood guys were yelling and telling the cop he was #1 i figure cops did not want a war when you have 1000 guys with guns nothing to loose & willing to use them (some had M16's and AK's) they would need the Army out there every night,it would be Chicago Civil War.

Every year i buy a Christmas Tree i stuff it in my trunk it hangs over and covers my plate, i did not know i was commiting a crime, i'm a big time criminal/felon,anybody know how many years i'd have to serv if i get busted.

Pete
Wanted: 12 counties,5 States & 3 countries he's the "Christmas Tree Plate Cover Bandit",very dangerous do not approach call police.
'91 #1635 PoloGreen 350 LT5
11.09 @ 129.27
11.04 @ 128.86
474RWHP 400RWTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNFOhGGlR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRIOMwaDYY
https://sites.google.com/site/peteszr1garage

Last edited by Pete; 06-27-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012   #14
scottfab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
The kid was a bit cocky but the cop should've kept his compozure if a kid gets to this cop that easy that fast he is not right for the job, that cop is not very stable if i were his supervisor i would keep a close eye on him.
You nailed that one. Sever lack of training or one of those that is untrainable. Takes a very special type of person to make a good cop. I know I couldn't do it.

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012   #15
rhipsher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Why would they learn anything it's tax payer money.
If it came out of there pay maybe and that's a big maybe they'd learn.
I blame it on management.

He would not last 1 minute in some of Chicago neighborhoods,even cops avoid, i would not believe it if i did not see/hear it myself we'd go street racing there when i was young,cocky and bullet proof lol it sounded like war zone you'd here gun shots every night and all the guys were packing guns.
You could tell the suburban boys when a cop drove by they all run to there cars the neighborhood guys were yelling and telling the cop he was #1 i figure cops did not want a war when you have 1000 guys with guns nothing to loose & willing to use them (some had M16's and AK's) they would need the Army out there every night,it would be Chicago Civil War.

Every year i buy a Christmas Tree i stuff it in my trunk it hangs over and covers my plate, i did not know i was commiting a crime, i'm a big time criminal/felon,anybody know how many years i'd have to serv if i get busted.

Pete
Wanted: 12 counties,5 States & 3 countries he's the "Christmas Tree Plate Cover Bandit",very dangerous do not approach call police.
Yep. Parts of Chicago are bad. The worst I've ever seen with my own eye's was Oakland California. 30 murder's a night. All drug related. And Compton Los Angeles. You don't go into those sides of town for anything ever. There's nothing in Texas that's near as bad as those places. But there are still places in Texas you don't go unless your white. Vidor Tx. And Jasper. If you have brown skin you don't go there. Hard to believe but true.

Last edited by rhipsher; 06-27-2012 at 06:52 PM.
rhipsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012   #16
MikeGolf

I agree with all of the above. But the kid on the crotch rocket is NOT a Biker in the trueist sense, he is a motorcyclist. A true biker would have been educated on his rights by his fellow riders. I am a member of the Combat Veterans Motorcyle Association, a Riding Assosiation not a Motorcycle Club (MC), and we teach each person how to interact with the MC world and LEO. There are protocols. http://www.rcvsmc.net/id31.html gives you how to deals with LEO. Now as a CWP person the first thing I do is tell the officer I'm carrying and have a licence to carry. But I do show respect and get it.
'93 #166 Black Rose
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote