ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 03-05-2006   #1
tehach

Default 1990 No. 217 owner?

Hey all, new around here. I'm the former owner of 1990 ZR1 No. 217, a black/black one bought at Scott Irvin Chevrolet in Santa Clarita CA in 1989. I owned the car until 1992.

The reason I'm here is because I'm moving. While packing I came across an old ZR1 box that GM sent me some time after the purchase. It has a new, unapplied sales window sticker, the 11x17 color coffee table ZR1 book, the leather briefcase, the small owner's guide, and a video. Apparently I also threw some things in the box because there is the original, unopened introductory cassette tape, the original window sticker, some dealer paperwork, some correspondence regarding a recall and dealer repairs, and the original DMV temporary window sticker.

I was going to sell this stuff on eBay but would rather it go to the owner of that particular car, all the paperwork and the briefcase have the VIN on them.

Does anybody know the owner of 1990 No. 217, or is he/she a member of this site? I'm really not looking to get rich, just thought it would be appropriate to attempt to reunite the car with the paperwork if possible. So I thought I would post here before resorting to ebay.

Sorry for the spam. If this post is out of line, disrespectful, or unwanted, please delete or flame away.

Thank you.

Frank

sfschon@yahoo.com
tehach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #2
Kevin

Default Re: 1990 No. 217 owner?

Frank,
If you are a member of the ZR-1 net, email it out there. If not, I'll do it for you
Old 03-16-2006   #3
tehach

Default Re: 1990 No. 217 owner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Frank,
If you are a member of the ZR-1 net, email it out there. If not, I'll do it for you
No, I'm not a member. If you could post it there I would appreciate it.

Frank
tehach is offline   Reply With Quote