ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 05-30-2009   #1
FU

Default Can't display the American Flag ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqbVX0X8Rg0

This burns my azz

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #2
1990 415

Default Re: Can't display the American Flag ?

will she get reprimanded if she hums a few bars of The Star spangled Banner? At least the supervisor born in another country got its own way. That is democracy working for you. Pathetic!
1990 415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #3
GOLDCYLON

Total BS and in Texas man am I surprised. Hell Id hang the Texas flag along side the American flag in my office if I lived in Texas.
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #4
WB9MCW

I SENT THE CORP HQ AN EMAIL OF MY THOUGHTS ON IT ALL

PASS ON TO YOUR ADMIN

to web_administrator@kindredhealthcare.com
date Sat, May 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM
subject PASS ON TO YOUR ADMIN

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqbVX0X8Rg0

SHAME ON YOUR COMPANY
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #5
WB9MCW

JUST GOT THIS REPLY FROM THEM

Thank you for your comments. We share your anger and hurt about the removal of the flag. It is very important to clarify that a misunderstanding has been communicated through the media. The supervisor that is described in the media is actually the co-worker of Ms. McLucas and not Ms. McLucas's immediate supervisor. The incident was two nursing supervisors who got into a dispute. It was wrong and disrespectful and as soon as we learned about it, we took immediate action to correct the situation. The flag is now proudly displayed once again, and we apologize to all who were equally offended by this unpatriotic action, including the owner of the flag. We have reprimanded the employee and let them know we don't tolerate behavior inconsistent with our Company's values.
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #6
1990 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB9MCW View Post
JUST GOT THIS REPLY FROM THEM

Thank you for your comments. We share your anger and hurt about the removal of the flag. It is very important to clarify that a misunderstanding has been communicated through the media. The supervisor that is described in the media is actually the co-worker of Ms. McLucas and not Ms. McLucas's immediate supervisor. The incident was two nursing supervisors who got into a dispute. It was wrong and disrespectful and as soon as we learned about it, we took immediate action to correct the situation. The flag is now proudly displayed once again, and we apologize to all who were equally offended by this unpatriotic action, including the owner of the flag. We have reprimanded the employee and let them know we don't tolerate behavior inconsistent with our Company's values.
There you go Frank, some salve for your burnt azz. Nice work WB9MCW
1990 415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009   #7
FU

We have reprimanded the employee and let them know we don't tolerate behavior inconsistent with our Company's values.

Oh I sent a few e-mails and called them several times about this diarespectful conduct.
I'd like to "reprimand" that MOFO in my own way

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #8
scottfab

One wonders what other patriotic behaviors will be challenged
as "offensive". This politically correct BS has gone too far.
One also wonders of the nationality of the one "offended".
Iranian? French? Mexican?

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #9
A26B

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottfab View Post
One wonders what other patriotic behaviors will be challenged
as "offensive". This politically correct BS has gone too far.
One also wonders of the nationality of the one "offended".
Iranian? French? Mexican?

AMEN Brother! If the whiners are not from another country, then we should show them the way out of ours with a boot in their ***. And, if they are, send them back....the same way!
1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #10
Hammer

Talking Re: Can't display the American Flag ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_i0QPRiW_A&feature=fvw

Removal Team. LOL
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote