ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 12-07-2005   #11
ShawnZR-1

Default Re: '06 Z06 Drive

I can't wait for my oppertunity to pilot one of the new beasts!!

One thing I keep hearing is the difference in torque between the LS7 and the LT5. Well, DUUHHH! 427 Cubic Inches versus 350 CI, WAAAYYYY different engines! Compare the torque between a 415 LT5 and a 427 LS7 and I would hope the numbers would be a lot closer!!

Still, I'm very happy the Corvette is being named in the same sentence as "supercar"!!

1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
ShawnZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #12
Patton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnZR-1
Still, I'm very happy the Corvette is being named in the same sentence as "supercar"!!
Personally, I love how it is soundly beating many of those "supercars". I hope this car will inspire the prices of those "nose in the air" european cars to deflate along side their egos. Too bad every other car in the chevy lineup are pieces of forward wheel ****. Styling isnt much to speak of either. At least they offer those new V8's in the fake impala and carlo. Jesus, how can a company NAIL something sound freakin nicely (ZO6) and then just totally crap out on everything else. Oh and if one more Japacrap styling hint gets put into the damn american lineups im gonna puke... The Viper S2000 for starters.

I'm Soap boxin it before 9am? Jesus, this isnt healthy!
Old 12-07-2005   #13
WB9MCW

Exclamation Re: '06 Z06 Drive

YEP GET TO WORKIN THERE MR PATTON...I AM RECOUPIN FROM TT FOOT SURGERY SO I HAVE CONVALESSIN TIME TO SCREW ON THE COMPUTER!!! I saw the same show on speed where jeff gordan and the host beat on the new z06 around the track...Sure looked like JG ha a big *hit eatin grin on his face as he got out and gave his impressions...seems as though he really was impressed and ment what he said abt wantin one!!! Talk abt good pr..prob. chevy should give him one for an endorcement!!!! my buddy mike (who loves dale jr) calls jeff "gay" cause he broke up with his wife already! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF THAT!!!! I THINK ITS ONE OF THOSE HIGH PROFILE MARRIAGES THAT ARE HARD TO HOLD TOGATHER CAUSE OF THE SPOUSE'S HEAVY SKED. KEEPIN HIM AWAY FROM MAMA TOO MUCH!! DISTANCE DOESN'T ALWAYS BRING THE HEART CLOSER BUT MAKES THE LEFT AT HOME SPOUSE MIND A WANDER ABT CHEETIN!!! LOL TOO BAD 4 JEFF SHE WAS A REAL CUTIE 4 SURE!!!! CHECK THIS STORY OUT!!!
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...-09-gordon.htm

A SECOND STORY WITH EVEN MORE DETAILS ON JG & THE DIVORCE
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...2/ai_109579103
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 12-07-2005 at 06:48 PM.
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #14
Z Factor

Here is a direct link to the show.

http://www.speedtv.com/features/696/

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #16
Z Factor

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #17
Jeffvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Fixed it !

Last edited by Jeffvette; 12-07-2005 at 10:36 PM.