ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
frantinoro

Default FS: 1990 Lingenfelter Engine - 93065 Simi Valley, CA

Selling my 0 miles c4 ZR-1 LT-5 lingenfelter motor I purchased for my 90Z, and decided against putting in. I have accessories if interested for extra but here is what is included:

90Z engine, ported and polished, build sheet says forged pistons and billet rods
Full top end gasket set and oil pan gasket (top end is apart and ready for powder coat, if desired)
ATI super damper
EEPROM chip to tune

The engine is complete with ignition module, coils, injector rails, and has all accessories, minus headers. I purchased this engine from a shop who had it built and it sat indoors since. I am selling the car and that is why I want to sell the motor as well. Engine has been sitting indoors for several years, but has had oil in it, passages taped up, and covered. TB / plenum is currently apart and bagged, was going to powder coat before deciding to sell. Message me with any questions, I am happy to answer! Located in 93065, simi valley ca. Would heavily prefer local pick up if possible. Asking 12k, OBO

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
frantinoro is offline   Reply With Quote