lfalzarano

Default Re: virus projects?

Runs like a ZR-1!

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 04-20-2020   #42
tf95ZR1

Love the LT5 sound, Curtis! I love on-ramps but
look for LEO's at the end. Ask me how I know...

Plan to organize & clean the garage in a few days.
Supposed to be in the hi 80's to 90 degrees. Also,
hopefully COVID kill conditions.

T
1995 ZR-1 #106 Blk/ Blk
Owned by me since 2000.
93K miles, but not on motor :-)
Mods the way I want it,
Not afraid to drive it!
tf95ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020   #43
rush91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
Called up Mr Lingenfelter’s guys about fuel pumps but was told walbro has been incognito for a few weeks so called in favors and ended up with two 255 walbro’s so put them in yesterday

No leaks no smells and car seems to run a bit better.....
Car has one of Marc’s chips, new k&n and old school borla cat back systems
filmed by 160 lb camera guy I picked up on the Mexico border and a fresh full tank of 93..... know it’s slow but makes me happy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/180S...zn4lDcRyy/view

Let me know what you guys think of how it’s running.....thanks
Yesssss!!!!! Running like a LT5 Beast, that's how it is running!
rush91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020   #44
Vettemann98

Power Slot Rotors, SS brake lines, flush, and new pads. First time ever to do this myself. Had one heck of a time getting front rotors off and had to replace one front wheel stud that broke off with lug nut. Recent registry articles by both Hans and Mark very timely and helpful. I also learned that an air powered wrench is VERY helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 04-22-2020   #45
GOLDCYLON

Engine beautification for the 90
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020   #46
-=Jeff=-

GC are you back home already?
1990 Corvette ZR-1 #1051
Watson Headers (2" Primary) - Flowmaster Cats - Borla Catback
Late Model IH - Plenum
Coilovers - 4.10s
Custom Interior
NCM Lifetime Member #978
-=Jeff=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020   #47
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Jeff=- View Post
GC are you back home already?
Just for a short while the Army Corps of Engineers has me rehabbing hospitals for Covid 19 at the moment. We finish that rehab on 2 May at St Luke’s in downtown Phoenix. I am the AZ task force lead.
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 04-23-2020 at 04:38 PM.
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020   #48
Ccmano

Thought I was done with the winter projects, aluminum 3 core radiator, one new cooling fan motor and new front wheels (it’s a long story). But with the extra down time due to CV-19 I pulled the trigger on a set of nice 96’ GS/CE brake calipers and a set of PowerStop Z26 pads and rotors. I already have the stainless brake lines. Will probably do the install next week. The longer this situation goes on the more it’s going to cost me. Lol..
H
90'ZR-1 #1461 Red/Black
Ported Intake, Degreed Cams, OBX Headers & Exhaust, Fidanza FW, Secondary Delete, Custom tune, C6 GS Wheels. Sold
08 C6 Z51 Crystal Red Metallic Sold Vararam Intake, Tune, Sold
05 C6 Z51 Red/Black Sold
90'ZR-1 #1723 Black/Gray Sold but not forgotten
91' Z51 L98 White Vert. My First, you always remember your first. Sold.
Ccmano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020   #49
juni78

Rear hatch weatherstrip and brake switch change - not a big deal. And then - finally I had time for beauty days - 2 days. First day - washing (3 times), decontamination, polishing and double waxing with one of the hardest wax I got. Second day - seats out, leather care, steam cleaning of all carpets and then slow cleaning of all plastics, grills,A/C desinfection and all glass cleaning. Beautiful times. Next weekend i will take a look on the engine bay..

IMG_0252 (3).jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_9662.jpg
2008 BMW 5 2011-
2006 Dodge RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 2014 - (hardwork)
1995 Corvette C4 LT-1 2014 -
1990 ZR-1 Black/Black #2526 2019 -
juni78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020   #50
conesare2seconds

My list is identical to Vettemann98’s so far: Stoptech slotted rotors, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads and stainless brake lines. Finished the front axle and will move on to the rears soon.

I’ve used both HPS and HP+ pads and while the Plus would be better for HPDE I wasn’t crazy about their (lack of) cold stopping power. The first stop in morning traffic was a little hairy. The HPS gave me good service on the street and for autox.
conesare2seconds is offline   Reply With Quote