ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 12-08-2007   #1
bldavis11

Default Thinking of trading

Well I'm thinking of trading my '91 Artic White / Saddle for either a 91 or 92 red or black with saddle interior. If anyone's interested, let me know. It just rolled over 80K. All I'm really looking for is a color change.

Ben
bldavis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #2
Arctic91

Default Re: Thinking of trading

What are you thinking!!???

Why would you ever want to trade out of a 91 white/saddle? Most people want to trade up into one. That is by far the classiest combo available - and you even got the the right year first time around! I won't even elaborate on how they are the quickest off the line and the most reliable (so I have heard). I may be a little biased though.

I can understand wanting a little variety... I would just add rather than replace, if that money tree I planted out back would start to bloom.

'95 Callaway SNAT 450 Aerobody Coupe - Black/Black
'92 Callaway SNAT 400 Convertible - Polo Green/Beige
'91 ZR-1 #1231 - Arctic White/Saddle (SOLD)
'90 ZR-1 #2547 - Turquoise Metallic/Black
'89 Callaway Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe #027 - Black/Black
'85 Corvette 454 Coupe - White/Red
Arctic91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #3
dbriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldavis11
Well I'm thinking of trading my '91 Artic White / Saddle for either a 91 or 92 red or black with saddle interior. If anyone's interested, let me know. It just rolled over 80K. All I'm really looking for is a color change.

Ben
The 92 went to a light beige interior, lighter than the saddle, not as nice looking in my opinion if it would make a difference to you.

Brian
91 quasar/saddle #618
dbriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #4
RedRiderZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldavis11

Ben
Yeah, kinda partial to saddle interior myself. Me, if I was to change I would go to Black/Saddle. But then I already have red/saddle. Nothing like a Black car when its clean. Just keeping it that way is a pain. I remember looking at that car for you out here in Cali. Hope it has been a nice car for you. Good luck with the sale.

Greg
1990 Bright Red ZR1 #41
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #415
RedRiderZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007   #5
ernbuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic91
What are you thinking!!???

Why would you ever want to trade out of a 91 white/saddle? Most people want to trade up into one. That is by far the classiest combo available - and you even got the the right year first time around! I won't even elaborate on how they are the quickest off the line and the most reliable (so I have heard). I may be a little biased though.

I can understand wanting a little variety... I would just add rather than replace, if that money tree I planted out back would start to bloom.
Mine is the same, white with saddle, but recently tidied her up a bit with black leather sides and had the ZR1 registery logo embroided into the head restraint. Looks great. Cheers Ernie
ernbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007   #6
bldavis11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRiderZR1
Yeah, kinda partial to saddle interior myself. Me, if I was to change I would go to Black/Saddle. But then I already have red/saddle. Nothing like a Black car when its clean. Just keeping it that way is a pain. I remember looking at that car for you out here in Cali. Hope it has been a nice car for you. Good luck with the sale.

Greg
I remember picking up the car! I still appreciate your time spent looking the car over. Everything got spiffed up just great. Thanks again!
Old 12-30-2007   #7
bldavis11

:bump:

Offer still stands!