ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 03-19-2007   #1
HADI-ZR1

Default Anyone know Merle Hardy in exotic muscle??

guys, i order some parts long time ago from this guy named Merle Mardy, in EXOTIC MUSCLE , racing parts for vette and Camaro!!!
i dealk with this man long time, but before 7 months agao i order somne parts for my ZR1 90, BUT the racing Clutch and Alum. flywheel didnt come to me STILL, as he told me his ship it via SHIP cargo!!,and still not recived! what the hell is that? he sent it to MOON? what should i do my friends??!
its more than 3 mouths he ignore my call and i left many massages and he dont reply me,and sending me Email. WHY??
PLEASE any one HELP ME guys ! i want my money back 1000 $ or where is my Racing Clutch and Alum. flywheel !!
this is the web for exotic muscle:
http://www.exoticmuscle.com/webpage.php?EMCAT=vette
B T W , i live far from USA.!

thanks.
Hadi

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 03-19-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2007   #2
guinnessdood

Default Re: Anyone know Merle Hardy in exotic muscle??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HADI-ZR1
guys, i order some parts long time ago from this guy named Merle Mardy, in EXOTIC MUSCLE , racing parts for vette and Camaro!!!
i dealk with this man long time, but before 7 months agao i order somne parts for my ZR1 90, BUT the racing Clutch and Alum. flywheel didnt come to me STILL, as he told me his ship it via SHIP cargo!!,and still not recived! what the hell is that? he sent it to MOON? what should i do my friends??!
its more than 3 mouths he ignore my call and i left many massages and he dont reply me,and sending me Email. WHY??
PLEASE any one HELP ME guys ! i want my money back 1000 $ or where is my Racing Clutch and Alum. flywheel !!
this is the web for exotic muscle:
http://www.exoticmuscle.com/webpage.php?EMCAT=vette
B T W , i live far from USA.!

thanks.
Hadi
Hadi...this is an issue between you and Merle. He's a good guy and will try to work it out I'm sure. Make contact with him during normal business hours. He usually answers the phone whenever I have called. (480) 967-4222. You should also have a tracking number from the shipper...ask him for that number and the name of the shipper. I do know it takes a long time to ship overseas via boat...
Past OWNER 90 ZR-1 #0120 Red/Saddle
UT Plate: EZR1DER
guinnessdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #3
HADI-ZR1

Default Re: Anyone know Merle Hardy in exotic muscle??

Uly,
i know he is good man! i deal with him long time, but let me tell you i call him many times during working time, and i leave him maseges, but he dont reply me, if you think he will answer, then please you call him and tell him about my order and case !! with ship i order my \corvette ZR1 and i have it withen 6 weeks, !! and for clutch and fly wheel it still didnt arived after 5 months???? strange , ya??

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 03-20-2007 at 12:33 AM.