ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 03-19-2012   #1
ScottZ95ZR1

Default Big Thanks to ZRWHAT

Gibby has helped me out several times over the last few years with technical questions regarding the ZR-1 and C4 in general.
He has ALWAYS answered my calls and questions with a genuine pleasure to help.

All I can figure is he must not have caller-ID.

Anyway, last week I had great interest in a modified diesel '06 Ford F350 SuperDuty in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
He volunteered to inspect the truck for me and spent his Friday afternoon doing so - then sent me pictures of a couple minor cosmetic issues, otherwise giving the truck a big thumbs up.
I flew into Baltimore Saturday morning and Jeff picked me up and delivered me to the truck. I closed the deal and drove it back to Indiana without issue.
Jeff would not accept a dime from me for his time or to cover gas money, for that matter.

Not the first time he's inspected a vehicle on short notice for me, either. A couple of years ago he checked out what I was told was an excellent condition 94 ZR-1 - and that car is still for sale.
Definitely saved me some travel time and money on that car.

Thanks Jeff - for everything you've done to help me out. It was a great pleasure to finally meet you and you are a class act, for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not the car, it's the people - Doug Johnson"
ScottZ95ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote