ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 02-05-2011   #1
todesengel

Default Don't you love when

people back out of deals?

A guy was going to buy my 03 cobra vert, everything was set and ready to go but of course now he has backed out. His loss, a car with a 50k build, 23k miles on her and 743 whp on pump for 27k was a pretty good deal for him. I LOVE tire kickers, and one of the reasons I have so many cars.

I hate dealing with people with car sales. When I agree to a purchase I go to the location, look at the car, call my wife and have her wire the money, and I am off.

I am also going to sell my 65 mustang coupe, my 94 supra targa, my 94 hardtop supra, my 94 white auto supra and my all trac. If you know anyone looking, and not a time waster, let me know lol
todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011   #2
GrayZ

Default Re: Don't you love when

Quote:
Originally Posted by todesengel View Post
people back out of deals?

A guy was going to buy my 03 cobra vert, everything was set and ready to go but of course now he has backed out. His loss, a car with a 50k build, 23k miles on her and 743 whp on pump for 27k was a pretty good deal for him. I LOVE tire kickers, and one of the reasons I have so many cars.

I hate dealing with people with car sales. When I agree to a purchase I go to the location, look at the car, call my wife and have her wire the money, and I am off.

I am also going to sell my 65 mustang coupe, my 94 supra targa, my 94 hardtop supra, my 94 white auto supra and my all trac. If you know anyone looking, and not a time waster, let me know lol

Give the dood one of these, Rob
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011   #3
todesengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2 View Post

Give the dood one of these, Rob
Bah, I guess I'll have it for another season and whoop some locals butts with it .

It's really no big deal. I may buy a stock 03 cobra driveline, put the rest of the car back to stock, sell it, and drop this setup in my 67 fastback. It already has ifs and the shock towers removed lol.
todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #4
FU

This happen's all to often Rob. Everything for a reason. And a reason for everything. It'll work out for you.
FU is offline   Reply With Quote