ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 08-19-2018   #1
Patriot Dude

Default WTB 94 or 95

I'm looking for a nice 94 or 95, I would include 93 but I'd like to have the passenger airbag. Preferably in any of the metallic colors or white. I'd like to find a lower mileage car but the condition and care given are very important as well, i.e. more miles but excellent records is better than low miles and little maintenance or history. PM me or email adam1980@pobox.com

Regards,
Adam
San Antonio, TX
Patriot Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018   #2
Young1

Default Re: WTB 94 or 95

Check out Hemmings. Several there. I also saw an Admiral Blue 94 on Colorado craigs list in the past week. Demps has a black one for sale.
Young1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018   #3
spork2367

There are a pile on craigslist. Probably 15-20 on ebay too.

Be cautious with all ZR-1 purchases, but especially keep an eye out for some of the "dealerships" with nice showroom pictures. A close examination of even some of their pictures show the cars to be polished turds. I think "gateway classic cars" which has about 10 showrooms was the one that looked to have some pretty mediocre cars.

Last edited by spork2367; 08-20-2018 at 11:27 AM.
spork2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018   #4
Patriot Dude

I'd like to buy from an individual, Craigslist makes me a little nervous though. GR Auto gallery has a 94 that looks nice but it's a dealer so they're going to make it look good regardless. Demps looks great, probably a bit out of my range and I'm not really looking for black.
Old 08-21-2018   #5
Fstncln

I have a '95 NCRS Top Flight winner with 26k miles, red w/saddle interior. 2 tops, original wheels w/GS-C and the TPMS decals. Condition 2, could be 1 if I didn't like driving it so much. Only mods are XPEL clear paint protection film, iridium spark plugs, H4 headlights (MUCH better but can barely tell) and a Haibeck EPROM (adds 10 hp, drives better, eliminates cold stumble, defaults to full power, more). I also have a new/never used set of spiral core spark plug wires (the originals with the "LT5" logo are on the engine now), a Mid-America Motorworks lowering kit (never installed), a short-throw shifter (same), and a set of never used wheels (Grand Sport style black w/machined lip, but w/proper offsets) and unmounted Michelin Pilot Sport tires (for non-show/daily use). All make it a better driver, yet you retain the visible originality. It could easily be a condition 1 if I didn't drive it and I did an all-out detailing job. It also comes with a binder w/magazines, events, NCRS app., etc., plus laminated Monroney and build sheet. I even have a signed book, the spare tire cover and its storage bag, the storage bag for the 2nd roof panel, the owners manual and roof tool in the console, the console plate, and more.

According to Hagerty's valuation tool (see screenshot/.pdf) my car is worth $33,500 as a condition 2 with the extra top. However, because it is a Top Flight winner, has improved driveability, better performance, H4 lighting, and extra parts, etc., I think it deserves a bit of a premium. I'm looking for $35,000 without the extra wheels, tires, and TPMS (new style, not banded like the originals). With the latter items I'd want $37,000 and I'll mount and road force balance everything. Compared to a low mileage #1 car that you can't drive (and that could cost you well over $45,000) it's a pretty good deal. I'm looking to get a C6/C7 that I can drive even more. If you're interested in spite of the color then just let me know. I can send whatever photos you may want right away since it's kept downstairs in a heated/cooled garage year round. If you'd like me to send more images just give me an email and I will do so right away.

Last edited by Fstncln; 02-09-2024 at 11:35 AM.
Fstncln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018   #6
Patriot Dude

Awesome car and thank you for posting it. I will keep it in mind.
Old 08-24-2018   #7
FU

Demps has a very nice black 95 for sale.

Good deal too IMO.

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018   #8
gsfox

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...oupe-RWD-t1688

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
gsfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018   #9
FU

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsfox View Post
The red car has a LT4 engine. The white car is an automatic.

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote