ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 02-03-2008   #1
Hammer

Talking Corvette Forum

I hardly go there, but I'm startin' some **** and stirrin' the pot with the moderator anyway. Just been exchanging PM's with Iron Chef, he called in his "Daddy" so "we are all on the same page". This is over not being able to post items for sale in the ZR-1 section. That section is just about dead anyway.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008   #2
Kevin

Default Re: Corvette Forum

that place is a damn joke anymore
Old 02-03-2008   #3
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
I hardly go there, but I'm startin' some **** and stirrin' the pot with the moderator anyway.
i've noticed , your not the only one either, GOLDCYLON etc...
Old 02-03-2008   #4
Hammer

Talking Re: Corvette Forum

This gettin' good. I'll probably be banned and I don't hardley go there. What a joke. They had what 6 or 7 threads today? LOL, serves 'em right.

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerZR1
Thats one of the great things about the Callaway Forum. We have an owner moderator who calls the shots. The admin lets it be run like the owners want and it runs seamlessly.
Is there a point to this?

Did you read the thread?

Yep. Posts were moved AFTER discussion and approval of THIS SITES administrator. Rules regarding for sale threads are very clear on this subject. I also suppose you didn't read about being welcome to cross post to the for sale section???
I'm calling in one of the admins now for clarification so that we're all on the same page. Stay tuned.

How about asking the users of this particular forum how they would like it run? It's almost dead now, what 6 or 7 threads total today?

Because it doesn't work that way. You are choosing to ignore the fact that this has already been discussed with forum admins. And by the way...two other rules you broke: Calling out a moderator in open ("doesn't have a clue" )forum and also linking to another Corvette site. I will say again...I have contacted the forum admin for discussion. He or I will come back shortly with a response and appropriate action or correction if required. I suggest waiting to see what comes of that.
I couldn't even ask the mod what was meant by taking appropriate action and they removed the thread? So I posted the folllowing, banned for sure now. http://forums.*************.com/show...post1563937653

Long live the ZR-1 Registry
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Old 02-03-2008   #5
Hammer

Here's my addition to the post.

What a joke.
Corvette Forum is run by Nazis now. No input from users allowed anymore. It will kill itself from within.

Hmmm, this was deleted, any ideas why? LOL

Last edited by Hammer; 02-03-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-03-2008   #6
Hammer

I try to post, get a database error. Guess I am banned. =D>
Old 02-03-2008   #7
Kevin

no, it will "banned"
Old 02-04-2008   #8
Wild and Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan
i've noticed , your not the only one either, GOLDCYLON etc...
Wow, Iron Chef must feel pretty threatened. I checked in over there and they had cleared all the replies to the "sticky". Why do they feel like they must jack people around? I know we seem to drift back through over there occasionally, at least I do/did, but I really hope that section of cf has very little, if anything, to moderate for a long time. I'm not trying to start an uprising or anything but ZR-1 people have always been better treated here and there are way fewer trolls.
Wild and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #9
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild and Blue
Wow, Iron Chef must feel pretty threatened. I checked in over there and they had cleared all the replies to the "sticky". Why do they feel like they must jack people around? I know we seem to drift back through over there occasionally, at least I do/did, but I really hope that section of cf has very little, if anything, to moderate for a long time. I'm not trying to start an uprising or anything but ZR-1 people have always been better treated here and there are way fewer trolls.
Sensitive aren't they. I'm banned for three days, wow, what will I do. I thought it was pretty chitty to delete all the posts on that thread, they could have removed just mine. Makes me appreciate ZFactor a lot.
Old 02-04-2008   #10
Jeffvette

I told you guys. These are new mods who are on a probation period and must do everything to look good.