ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 11-13-2005   #1
ryoosook

Default 1990 for Grabs

After two years it's time to let go of my dream car(Buying new home). I'm new to the forum but a frequent visitor to the Site. I've been a ZR1 Lover since it came out in 1990 and finally bought one over to years ago. I hate to let her go but we are in need of a bigger home(so my wife says). I didn't want to sell the car to just anyone so I'm offering to you,"Zr1 know IT ALL", my 1990 RED on Red with 36,800 miles. 200 mile on new tires,both tops,flowmaster exhaust.It's pretty much stock!! If your interested great,if not, that's great too(Excuse to keep it). Can get/send pictures to anyone, if need be. Thanks again.

Vettes for Ever!
ryoosook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #2
Z Factor

Default Re: 1990 for Grabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoosook
After two years it's time to let go of my dream car(Buying new home). I'm new to the forum but a frequent visitor to the Site. I've been a ZR1 Lover since it came out in 1990 and finally bought one over to years ago. I hate to let her go but we are in need of a bigger home(so my wife says). I didn't want to sell the car to just anyone so I'm offering to you,"Zr1 know IT ALL", my 1990 RED on Red with 36,800 miles. 200 mile on new tires,both tops,flowmaster exhaust.It's pretty much stock!! If your interested great,if not, that's great too(Excuse to keep it). Can get/send pictures to anyone, if need be. Thanks again.

Vettes for Ever!
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sadly it sounds as if you may be leaving KOTH ownership.

While you are welcome to announce your intention to sell your ZR-1 in this thread, I would suggest you also list it in the For Sale section linked below. Many perspective ZR-1 buyers go there that never visit this forum or even know of its existence.

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_sale.htm

It is free to list it, and will only cost you $50 if you sell it as a result of someone getting the lead from here.

Good luck, and if you wind up keeping it don't be a stranger.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #3
Patton

Jesus, this sounds familiar,... Something in the air huh? I feel your pain big time buddy... For your sake I hope nobody is interested.

Good luck, and dont worry yourself too much about it. Your family's quality of life is more important, but sounds like you already know that! There will be another one ready when you are.

Last edited by Patton; 11-14-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #4
ryoosook

Thanks for the comments and yes I do plan on putting it for sale thru ZR1.net. I put in a online application yesterday. I will continue to visit site regardless whether I sell or not(Hopefully NOT). Thanks again!!

ryoosook!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2005   #5
LeoLily

Are you SURE you hav'ta sell? Maybe you could convince the spousal unit that it's not worth enough for the hassle *heh heh*
LeoLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #6
ryoosook

I would agree with you totally. If anything, it shows that I did try to do the right thing! Am I?????
Old 11-15-2005   #7
Patton

Can't live with 'em,... Can't loose half of your shyt without em. Would that make it an L98?