ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Old 09-25-2013   #1
Schrade

Default At the beach for a week...

Spending a week here @ Emerald Isle; once each Spring, once in the Fall...

I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #2
Franke

Default Re: At the beach for a week...

Looks like you got that car back together again. Just curious, did you find the cruise problem?
Franke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #3
Schrade

No Sir there Franke - ...

I think I blew a fuse or 2 re-installing the Cruise Module - Cruise is out (and the rear view mirror interior light) since plugging everything back in, and driving WITH my jammed ankle is a pain - LITERALLY WAHHHH - always something.

Maybe I can talk my sister into a trade for her GTO with the LS-DEUCE!!!

Still working on navigation of DataMaster, to try and find something there - voltage irregularity, or SOMEthing.............
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Schrade; 09-26-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-26-2013   #4
Kevin

make sure you wash it as soon as you can after a rain storm. that salt is awful for leaving deposits on the paint
Old 09-26-2013   #5
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrade View Post
No Sir there Franke - ...

I think I blew a fuse or 2 re-installing the Cruise Module - Cruise is out, and the rear view interior light, and driving WITH my jammed ankle is a pain - LITERALLY WAHHHH - always something.

Maybe talking my sister into a trade for her GTO with the LS-DEUCE!!!

Still working on navigation of DataMaster, to try and find something there - voltage irregularity, or SOMEthing.............
if you're looking for a project goat I know a guy who has a 06 with a blown motor
Old 09-26-2013   #6
Franke

Sorry to hear that Schrade. Have a good time at the beach and relax awhile. Fix the ankle too while your there. Then, maybe another day the cruise issue will be cake. I like GTO's too but the I like the Z better. If I can help with Datamaster I'll give it my best. Enjoy the beach.
Franke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #7
Schrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
if you're looking for a project goat I know a guy who has a 06 with a blown motor

Is he in the 'burgh near ya' there, Mr. K? How many miles on the frame? Top end broken, or is the whole mill toast?

If there's a deal to be had; I can be on it on SHORT notice...

Old 09-26-2013   #8
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrade View Post
Is he in the 'burgh near ya' there, Mr. K? How many miles on the frame? Top end broken, or is the whole mill toast?

If there's a deal to be had; I can be on it on SHORT notice...
yeah, local guy to me. no idea how many miles are on it but it's got some stuff done to it. drag bag in the rear suspension, some trans work I think, and I'm pretty sure it spun a rod bearing.