ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2011   #1
carter200

Default What's in your water???

And here you were worried about a little fluoride in the water

'A Glasgow-based company has installed its first commercial "alkaline hydrolysis" unit at a Florida funeral home'.

'The unit by Resonation Ltd is billed as a green alternative to cremation and works by dissolving the body in heated alkaline water'.

'The facility has been installed at the Anderson-McQueen funeral home in St Petersburg, and will be used for the first time in the coming weeks. It is hoped other units will follow in the US, Canada and Europe'.

'The Resonator can dissolve the body tissue in under three hours, say its makers The installation was only made possible after the state legislature in Florida approved the use of the technology, one of seven US states in which the process has now been legalized'.

'The system works by submerging the body in a solution of water and potassium hydroxide which is pressurized to 10 atmospheres and heated to 180C for between two-and-a-half and three hours'.

'Body tissue is dissolved and the liquid poured into the municipal water system'.

**(Excuse me. You're going to 'liquify' people and then pour them into the municipal water system?)**

'Mr Sullivan, a biochemist by training, says tests have proven the effluent is sterile and contains no DNA, and poses no environmental risk'.
From : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14114555

Who cares!?! I don't want somebodies 'liquified' body in my drinking water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LT5 Reg# 868 *RIP*
ZR1NET Founding Mem #155
carter200 is offline   Reply With Quote