ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Old 10-07-2008   #1
Chris_32212

Default New Member

Hello to everyone.

My name is Chris Prucha, I am 25years old, I live just south of Salt Lake City and I bought the black on black 1993 ZR-1 #137 from Jim Stillwagner last December, the car had 89,000miles on it and has 92,000 currently. I just joined the registry about a month ago and I am still trying to figure all this out. I have wanted a ZR-1 since I was ten years old so to be a part of this car’s history is really a dream come true. I saw this car listed on Autotrader.com and I bought one way plane tickets for me and my roommate (at the time) from Salt Lake City to Tampa Florida just so I could test drive the car. Of course I bought it and I drove all the way to Dallas before I handed over the keys to my roommate. I got my first and so far my only speeding ticket in the ZR-1 that night somewhere in BFE Louisiana for 91 in a 60 but I was slowing down from topping out 4th at about 134mph. I considered it a $300 dollar donation to the hurricane relief effort. lol. We drove it straight through without stopping and it took us 36hours. I was nearly crying tears of joy when I pulled it into my garage for the first time. It’s been an awesome experience! I look forward to hopefully making it to an event or two next year and maybe get to meet some of you guys and trade stories. Here are a few pics I took over the summer. The car was still bone stock when I got it, here is a list of things I have done or am currently having done. myspace.com/chris_32212

Had the car repainted.
Chip from Exotic Muscle
Stainless works headers
B&B Stainless exhaust with the X pipe in place of the resonator
K&N filter
Modified air lid
Fidanza light weight flywheel
Stage two clutch

Last edited by Chris_32212; 10-07-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Chris_32212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #2
Jeffvette

Default Re: New Member

Congrats on the purchase, sounds like you had a great trip back.
Old 10-07-2008   #3
tccrab

Chris:

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Beast!!

Love the pictures, especially the last one. Your Z looks like a Matchbox car way down there at the bottom. Very cool!!

TomC
"Crabs"
'90ZR1 #792
Honorary Pirate

[B]If it ain't FUN, you're doing something terribly WRONG.
[/B]
tccrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #4
Chris_32212

Thank you, thank you!

that is bridal vail falls and the pictures dont do it justice. its REALLY tall. i almost couldn't get back far enough to take that picture, i was on the shoulder of the high way with the camera on end and still almost couldn't get the shot. lol. brother hood of the beast... i like that!!!
Chris_32212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #5
Z Factor

Cool Re: New Member

Congratulations, and welcome to KOTH ownership Chris.

Your story sounds like mine in that I flew out and drove mine back from California.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #6
HIZNHRZ

Congrats Chris. Drive it in good health.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #7
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Congrats!

Sounds like you fit right in.... Drive it like you STOLE IT!!!!!!
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008   #8
flyin ryan

Congrats Chris & Welcome. nice car, nice story. love your pictures, looks like some great driving area's, i'm jealous
Old 10-08-2008   #9
blackjack

welcome...
nice car and nice pics...
when i was your age.....aaawwwww...forget it !!
blackjack
91/1735
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #10
GOLDCYLON

Welcome to the brotherhood
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote