ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2005   #1
hihok9

Default WTB ZR-1 Transmission

Looking for new transmission in New England area. Was told they might be avail in $1000 range. If so let me know, will drive this area to beat shipping.
Thanks, Hiho
Old 09-20-2005   #2
hihok9

Default tranny

Thanks for the replies. Got one new right here in MA.
Old 09-20-2005   #3
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihok9
Thanks for the replies. Got one new right here in MA.
Well you found one in less than 24 hours, so thar is pretty good.

Old 09-20-2005   #4
yellowz

Default why not

hey jeffvett why not from clay chevrolet
Old 09-21-2005   #5
yellowz

Default trans

hey jeff
guess what i work at clay and im in charge of the trans the ones i have are for people with deposits i do have some left but if i dont no who you are im not selling them

peter
Old 09-21-2005   #6
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowz
if i dont no who you are im not selling them
What does that mean?
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #32 - lapsed...
Old 09-21-2005   #7
Jeffvette

Peter, I had a SPAC priority number and after it was agreed that you would sell it, you yanked the order away from me. Not exactly very cool in my book. You were still going to make your 1095 on the tranny, why not sell it to the dealer I had order it?

Old 09-21-2005   #8
yellowz

Default transmission

hey jeff
there was a lot of confusion when your dealre had placed the order i have deposits on 5 of these and i was on vaca at the time.My shipper receiver guy wasnt aware of this and when he was informed he cancelled the order.and besides im not selling them at that price $1200.00 is the price if you want one i may have one left to sell you but it wont go through a dealer,it will ship to you plus freight
Old 09-21-2005   #9
yellowz

Default transmissions

hey nick meaning
these are not going to be available and the ones i had or have i gave my freinds priority thats why there was a quanity of ten available here.i have deposits on 6 one is mine and i may have 1 left .thats y iam not just selling them to anyone especially dealers .hope this clarifys the situation for you .

Old 09-21-2005   #10
Jeffvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowz
hey jeff
there was a lot of confusion when your dealre had placed the order i have deposits on 5 of these and i was on vaca at the time.My shipper receiver guy wasnt aware of this and when he was informed he cancelled the order.and besides im not selling them at that price $1200.00 is the price if you want one i may have one left to sell you but it wont go through a dealer,it will ship to you plus freight
When I initially checked about three weeks ago, you had 10 in inventory. Now if you have sold a good majority of these, why does it still state there are 8 left in your inventory.

Currently after trying to deal with your dealership, I would not recomend anybody go there based on this crap.

Closed Thread