ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > East Central Region

Old 03-23-2010   #1
LGAFF

Default il Plate ZZZR1: Huntley

Anyone know this car? Saw a 1990 black, zzzr1 for plates....around hunntley, looked like it has a 2.25 exhaust and only 1 pipe.
90 #966-150K miles-sold
92 #234-sold
1987 Callaway TT #17
1991 ZR-1 #1359
LGAFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #2
Pete

Default Re: il Plate ZZZR1: Huntley

Not sure but it could be that one Z with a single turbo.

Pete
'91 #1635 PoloGreen 350 LT5
11.09 @ 129.27
11.04 @ 128.86
474RWHP 400RWTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNFOhGGlR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRIOMwaDYY
https://sites.google.com/site/peteszr1garage
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #3
matszr1

Can't tell you whos car it is but I can tell you that it is not the single turbo one. It is dark red metalic and is currently at Marc's garage in Addison building the engine up right to handle the pressure properly. Its getting new pistons and sleeves to drop the compression down. Replacing the valves to heat harded one and fresh off the engineering table, MLS head gaskets specifically designed for the LT5 engine. I almost forgot to mention that we went up to a 368 since we were replacing the pistons and sleeves anyways. You might still see it before snow falls but it will be back on the road again this spring with a little extra spring in it's step. Can't wait. Marc wants to put a McLeod street twin clutch and flywheel in it that can handle drag racing up to 1200hp. It really makes me wonder what this beast is going to do. I am fairly certian that it will create a few of these.
matszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #4
ALZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matszr1 View Post
Can't tell you whos car it is but I can tell you that it is not the single turbo one. It is dark red metalic and is currently at Marc's garage in Addison building the engine up right to handle the pressure properly. Its getting new pistons and sleeves to drop the compression down. Replacing the valves to heat harded one and fresh off the engineering table, MLS head gaskets specifically designed for the LT5 engine. I almost forgot to mention that we went up to a 368 since we were replacing the pistons and sleeves anyways. You might still see it before snow falls but it will be back on the road again this spring with a little extra spring in it's step. Can't wait. Marc wants to put a McLeod street twin clutch and flywheel in it that can handle drag racing up to 1200hp. It really makes me wonder what this beast is going to do. I am fairly certian that it will create a few of these.

Who's making the MLS gaskets for you?

AL.
ALZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #5
matszr1

I believe Cometic.
matszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote