ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Pacific Region

Old 02-18-2011   #1
sammy

Default famoso deagstrip news.....

Blake just got done doing a complete redo of the strip . it is NOW all concrete.which is an awsome surface . the first 2 weekends in march there will be ,2 day test and tunes . maybe we can get a few zr1 fellas out to try their cars at the strip . i plan on going to both to test out the white car with the jeal headers off the blk car on the first weekend and then putting on coreys ported injector housings and plenum the second weekend . also since we have willards beautifull 9k metalic red 90 running well he will be coming also . anyone else feel like going ????/let me know maybe we can get willards lady to make an awsome lunch spread for us .
sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011   #2
sammy

Default Re: famoso deagstrip news.....

the t and t was awesome this weekend. there will be one next weekend too price is 50 for one day or 80 for both . i am planning on going next weekend on sunday . i am putting on coreys inj housings and plenum he ported and see what improvement they make over the callaway ported stuff . the track prep was great allowing me to get a 1.59 ,1.61.1.63 60 ft time and breaking into the 11.60s running 11.69 twice . all you so cal guys should go this is the best time of the year to get good ets as the da was around 1200ft which is great for here . if anyone needs a set of drs that wants to go just let me know and i will bring my extra set. hope to see some of you there
sammy is offline   Reply With Quote