ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 02-10-2011   #1
todesengel

Default And the pussification of America continues

Cnn Poll. where men are men I suppose.

Would you step in to stop a street crime?

Yes 67% 9434
No 33% 4577

So far 33% of the "good", "upstanding" people of our country would not help a person in their time of greatest need. Here's to you of sheeply cowardly ones. How do you sleep?
todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #2
ZR1@gmx.com

Default Re: And the pussification of America continues

Did you see the old lady in the UK put the hurting to the jewel thieves on mopeds! We need more people like that!

Bet the poll numbers would be different on the FOX news channel! At least I hope so!
Fun 91 #303
ZR1@gmx.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #3
Kevin

no way in hell i'd step in. way to easy to be sued
Old 02-11-2011   #4
Aurora40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
The risk of being prosecuted or sued would certainly weigh on my mind, and likely does for others as well.

I don't think I'd make such a big deal out of a CNN poll, though. And unless they have some historical trend data, I don't see how it shows America getting "pussified". Nor does the men comment make sense, since less than 67% of America is male, and much fewer are males over 18.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #5
FU

Communist
New's
Network

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #6
todesengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora40 View Post
The risk of being prosecuted or sued would certainly weigh on my mind, and likely does for others as well.

I don't think I'd make such a big deal out of a CNN poll, though. And unless they have some historical trend data, I don't see how it shows America getting "pussified". Nor does the men comment make sense, since less than 67% of America is male, and much fewer are males over 18.
It in itself does not show how this country is being pussified, but it is just another brick in the wall. Here I will give you my top ten list why America is turning into a wimpy, nanny state;

10. Kids are not allowed to play tag in school any longer as it promotes "violence".

9. If a child brings a pair of toenail clippers to school he can be expelled

8. The mere act of drawing a play gun in a notebook can get a child expelled from school

7. Children are not allowed to have any physical altercation at school without being expelled, and/or arrested. The days of you and jimmy getting into a fight behind the annex building, getting a paddling for the event, and becoming best friends two weeks later are now gone. Now children turn to their "heros" for instruction on frustration outlets and bring a firearm to settle it.

6. Men are no longer required to suck it up, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and soldier on when things are tough. We have given everyone a safety net to protect them, and hard work and determination are frowned upon.

5. Everyone has a right to a college education, and blue collar is a dirty word. News for everyone, not everyone is cut out to go to college. The act of going to college, wasting 80k and edebting themselves to the government to acquire a degree that they most likely will not even use, is pathetic. Nobody wanted etry level, everyone has been taught that the are entitled to something better

4. Men are encouraged to get in touch with their emotional side, and allow themselves to be lead around by their nose ring in the interest of "equality". Being of strong will, and speaking with bluntness will win one the labeled an "***".

3. Words now constitute federal crimes. The simple act of uttering something under your breath, or in anger can result in federal prosecution.

2. crimes have been expanded now to increase such things as "visual sexual agression" ,where simply looking at a person can get you locked up, or "ethnic intimidation".

1. And the number one reason The United States has become pussified is that we have allowed them to regulate our Bill of Rights. When "rights" are regulated they become privileges, the meaning is quite different from that of a right. When rights become privileges you no longer have security. The men of this country have allowed this to happen all in the name of "security". Individualism is a thing of the past, and collectivism rules the day.

Collectivism inevitably leads to totalitarianism!

We can go on all day long about the pussification of this country. Want a top 1000 list?

Last edited by todesengel; 02-11-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-11-2011   #7
todesengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
Communist
New's
Network
Its sad that I almost long for the days when it was simply the Clinton News Network Frank.
Old 02-11-2011   #8
RICKYRJ1

I wouldn't stand by and not help and I wouldnt worry about a law suit (i dont have anything anyway )

I teach my sons old school of growing up, when it is all said and done they will dominate the kids that were pussificated =D>
The world will always need leaders for the masses of sheep
RICKYRJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #9
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

that sure gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

In my day, there would have been NO hesitation, NONE>

Matter a fact myself and a buddy thwarted some black doods trying to shake down two old people, in the parking garage across from Busch Stadium.
about 10 years ago.

Those that do the right thing are rarely sued, unless you get some tree hugging liberal judge.
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #10
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2 View Post
that sure gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

In my day, there would have been NO hesitation, NONE>

Matter a fact myself and a buddy thwarted some black doods trying to shake down two old people, in the parking garage across from Busch Stadium.
about 10 years ago.

Those that do the right thing are rarely sued, unless you get some tree hugging liberal judge.
sorry keith, I'm married to a lawyer and there is no way i'm opening myself up to the legal clusterfuck that may happen after I step in. While doing the right thing would give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling being able to protect my family and help provide for them makes me feel even better about myself. Just the way the world turns these days. we've all seen the mother of the "victom" on tv crying about how her son was a good boy and would never, rape/rob/kill anyone and the mean ole person who stepped into stop said rape/rob/killer targeted them for some or another.

Sorry I'm not tossing my hat in the ring for that.