ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 01-24-2015   #1
msaporetti

Default F/S 1991 ZR-1 44,700 miles $17,500

Hello,

I purchased this ZR-1 a few weeks ago. Long story but I'm selling it. I didn't buy it to resell it but that is how it turned out. I purchased the car from a Corvette Dealer in Southern CA. The dealer had taken care of the service on the car for 14 or 18 years. The injectors have been done and an oil leak fixed. I guess these repairs are common with these cars. His customer had consigned it with him and was the second owner since 2000 miles. I drove the car home from Riverside and it drove great. Everything works on it and it has a clean carfax and autocheck.

This is not a "show car" but it is nice and has low miles. With a little money spent it could be really, really nice. I was really lucky to have a member of the Corvette forum come by and check it out. He said its a good car. I would be happy to put you in touch with him as well.

If you are interested in the car, please email me at msaporetti@yahoo.com and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Last edited by msaporetti; 01-24-2015 at 06:07 PM.
msaporetti is offline   Reply With Quote