ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 04-15-2014   #1
Torchred96

Default F1991 ZR-1 $6500 or 10k with 2 motors.

Here's the deal. $6500 with no engine or transmission or $10,000 for EVERYTHING listed below (one complete lt5 (with the knock), also the 85k long block in the car already, and the transmission, fidanza, ecm, ported intake and injetor housings..basically everything to put it back together. all it needs is assembly and a couple gaskets for the lower injector housing.

White/Red Car is in very good condition and looked more like 50 or 60k miles...interior excellent ..probably 8/10 I had it sorted but is now taken apart as I was putting a new engine in it due to a rod knock and during the process, I lost interest and would like to redirect my effort and funds. Here are some details.

Looking for (reduced to $6500) with no engine or transmission. Complete with seats, whole interior, stock exhaust, 1993 wheels. Price negotialble IF youre willing to part with the wheels or Navigation Stereo or interior. Clean title with approximately 135k mi. Just need the money now for a new project. The only way I will sell any of the below listed engines/transmission etc is IF the car sells first. Tachometer has been repaired and it will also come with new ac evaporator and all the parts I removed when pulling the engine. All the bugs were worked out of this car prior to the engine knock. The engine compartment has already been detailed and painted..and though the engine is installed, it will be coming out to be sold separately.

I also have:

orignal LT5 engine with a rod knock (not sure, could be something else.) It's a Long block approx 135k miles powdercoated silver cam covers.

A replacement 1990 LT5 with 85k miles recently bought on the forum that I put in the car, but never finished the job...so i am going to sell it separately. I have a video of it running from the seller

6 speed manual zf transmission Original and no issues 135k miles..don't know if it has ever been rebuilt..but it feels very smooth no sync issue or anything else.

Ported intake manifold Done by me and powerdercoated.

LT5 ecm. with Marc Haibecks chip to delete secondaries, add headers, remote IAC (i believe it's called)

fidanza aluminum flywheel.

I'll try to get pics up in the next couple days.

You can contact me at sirlancair @ yahoo dot com or 305 794 2402

The cam covers are also powdercoated.

Thanks
Sam

Last edited by Torchred96; 04-15-2014 at 09:20 PM.
Torchred96 is offline   Reply With Quote