ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 07-14-2009   #1
IowaZR-1

Default Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. .

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. .

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the county is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow! I saw something like that in a museum once.

Oh, sorry Sir. I didn't mean to get off the track. So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are -- I -- I have them written down here somewhere -- oh wait. Sorry about the smears. It was raining out. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released

2. Columbia College records -- Not released

3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"

4.. Harvard College records -- Not released

5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released

6. Medical records -- Not released

7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available

8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available

9. Law practice client list -- Not released

10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released

11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released

12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . .

What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?

We the People of the United States of America ! You know, the ones that vote.
IowaZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #2
QB93Z

Default Re: Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. .

Isn't it sad that our political system is so screwed up that a man with no verifiable credentials got elected President.

I believe that no one cares because so many people cheat on their taxes, cheat on their spouses, etc.

Jim
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #3
tomtom72

I agree with that list, and I'd like to add just a coupla of things...but I don't want to be a nosey PIA.
Yea, I know that he knows that I didn't vote for him, so I guess my inquiries will go in the circular file.

Ahh, forget it....it'll proly work like the web sites that were to be set up so that the regular folks could see legislation before it got passed by Congress, and the one that tells us how well the stimulus is working.

Oh, yea, I've been to a tea party also,. I guess that makes me a suspect on Napolitiano's list of "potiential national security threats".....

I'm sorry to rant in your thread Iowa!

1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #4
gbrtng

A cloud of mystery continues to cover the cloud of mystery at the peoples' White House.
The Chicago political machine rolls along ...
Old 08-07-2009   #5
WB9MCW

Hey that was so good I posted it on my new website on my page there

see >> http://pissedoff.community.officelive.com/bryan.aspx
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote