ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 09-06-2006   #1
ffvetteman

Default WTF did I miss?

Quote:
I have a real job in real life.

I don't need to come home and have folks talking **** about me.

Just because you guys are the best behaved on teh forum doesn't mean you have free reign.

There are rules(that were not written by me) that I have to enforce, otherwise why would I be here?

I have heard many times,"well you aren't a ZR1 owner", yeah I don't have a C6 either, but I mod those sections as well.

As far as my private comment to someone about my LT1 being as fast as some of your LT5's, well obviously you have more power, but some guys don't know how to use that power, so my car ends up being quicker in acceleration(this goes for stock only). I've proven that time and time again.

Things got out aof control a while back and I had to step in to take care of things.
I'm happy to say I had more praise than complaints and those that complained are no longer here by their own choosing.

The day I get my ZR1, you'll never know about it(hell for all you know, I've had one all along) because there is just too much BS here.

There I said it, I've been holding that in since day one of this section.

Those of you who visit other sections of the forum(and I don't mean Off Topic), I have respect for you since you actually realize that no matter what, the Z is still just a C4 with a few different parts.
Have you ever noticed how many Z members don't post here, but post frequently in other sections?

If you have any comments, or questions feel free to PM me, I have thick skin unlike others here.
Did I miss something over at CF? I dont go there often but once in a while I see wats posted there and rarely make posts.

Where did this come from? Im not trying to be a jag because Mojo seems to be a pretty cool guy, but I have never met him. No disrespect to Mojo, but this seems a bit weird.

Anyone know WTF is up?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1492501
ffvetteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #2
GrayZ

Default Re: WTF did I miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffvetteman
Did I miss something over at CF? I dont go there often but once in a while I see wats posted there and rarely make posts.

Where did this come from? Im not trying to be a jag because Mojo seems to be a pretty cool guy, but I have never met him. No disrespect to Mojo, but this seems a bit weird.

Anyone know WTF is up?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1492501
I got banned...my fault..sometimes i don't know when to say when...
check out..my post.."my handle of cf was kmoudy"
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #3
ffvetteman

I just read that(after posting this).

So he put that up just for you? You should feel special!!!

I think some of his comments are out of line, but I didnt see what kind of crap you were posting(just kidding )
Old 09-06-2006   #4
ffvetteman

WTF did you do to piss off mojo?
Old 09-06-2006   #5
ffvetteman

And you got banned now?

Jeez you a bad mambo jambo.
Old 09-07-2006   #6
Jeffvette

I don't know why people didn't, but everybody should have seen it coming. Keith was told to chill out on the waaaaaay off topic posts in the ZR-1 section. Keith was given a one week vacation to "Banned Camp". From my knowledge a few things were said and posted and Keith is permanently at "Banned Camp"
Old 09-07-2006   #7
cuisinartvette

Outside of the behind the scenes stuff "there" I imagine being a Mod at CF can be pretty draining at times. Too bad you were banned Keith, but you still have a place to go...

I left today on my own accord, more than likely never to return. Lots of good info and people there, but its changed quite a bit over the last year or so....Too much whining, bickering and BS for me, One thread in particular was the straw that broke the camels back...Made me embarrassed to be a Vette owner/forum member to an extent...Guess they are minus one more troll now
cuisinartvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #8
Aurora40

On the content of the original post, what a weird thing to say...

He got more praise than complaints, and the complainers are now gone? Wouldn't that go a long way to explaining why he got more praise?

And what's posting in just the Z section have to do with respecting people? And so if I start posting outside just the ZR-1 section, then apparently that's a tacit acknowledgement that the ZR-1 is just a C4 with a few different parts?

I'm sure he had his reasons (well I'm not sure, but I imagine), and maybe he's just a crappy writer, but what a lot of odd rambling.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #9
cuisinartvette

Hes proably sick of the wannabe elitists with 15 and 20 year old Corvettes playing king of the trailer park and FSm guru...I know I am. I dont know the guy so its hard to speak for him or anyone else.
I do know this...I wouldnt want the job of being a Mod and Keith is one funny mofo.

I hear no evil, see no evil speak no evil ..kinda.
cuisinartvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #10
FU

No soup for you !!!!!!!!!!

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote