ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 09-19-2010   #1
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Default Corvettes for Chip (Phili area)

hey Wazooooo

Tom told me that we can have a reserved area for ZR-1's, put up a tent, banner and some chairs.

I'm going to reserve a spot and hopefully we can round up a few ZR-1 owners.....

Any questions, post up and or email me.

Corvettes for Chip
4th Annual Corvette Show
Sunday, November 7th, 2010
(Rain date - Sun. Nov. 14th)

Brandywine Picnic Park
690 S. Creek Road
West Chester, Pa 19382

Pre-Registration is now open

Pre-Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Corvettes for Chip. Dash plaques to the first 100 entrants; register on-line with PayPal at the direct link to the site http://www.corvettesforchip.com/registrationRegister today, you don't want to miss this event!!! November 7, 2010 (Rain Date November 14)

New events for 2010:

Driving School up for bid:
Up for Grabs to the highest bidder at the Corvettes for Chip Show this year will be a (1) day Driving package donated to the event by Bondurant Raceway near Phoenix , Arizona . This will be auctioned off on the awards stage during the day. The value of this item is $1,400.00 and will go to the highest bidder. Come on out and place your bid.

In addition to the Slow Drags this year put on once again by the Corvette Club of Delaware Valley , a new event at the Show will be "Chipping for Chip". The original garden State Corvette Club has come on board as a "supporting Club" this year and we will have a miniature golf course setup for anyone wishing to test their skills. Come on out, lets see who is the best "golfer" of the day.

Professional Video Coverage:
The 2010 Corvettes for Chip Video is going to be awesome! The Video will be a professionally done Video with a production crew of 7+ individuals filming, editing and submitting the video to the Sundance Film Festival in order to spread the word about Amyloidosis. The video will be for sale as well in early 2011. Make sure to "Smile" when the film crew comes around!

The Show Store:
Did you know that there?s a Corvettes for Chip "Store"? Take a look and order a show plaque or a dash plaque from previous years while they last. The 2009 Video as well is available and is only $9.99. Find yourself in the video...a great commemorative piece to own.

T?s to show your support. Have you seen the Corvettes for Chip 2010 T-shirt? Take a look and order one today. They will be available on the "store" tab VERY soon. Fast and easy payment methods as well, including PayPal. Wear your 2010 event t-shirt to the Show!

Come and join us on November 7th for a "season ending" show to honor the memory of Chip Miller. The Corvettes for Chip Show Team and the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation thank all of you for your support. Stay tuned for more E-Newsletters about this event to come your way.

Let?s raise Awareness about Amyloidosis. Please come out and join us on November 7th

Corvettes for Chip
4th Annual Corvette Show

Brandywine Picnic Park
690 S. Creek Road
West Chester, Pa 19382

Pre-Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Corvettes for Chip. Dash plaques to the first 100 entrants; register on-line with PayPal at the direct link to the site http://www.corvettesforchip.com/registrationRegister today, you don't want to miss this event!!! November 7, 2010 (Rain Date November 14)

New events for 2010:

Up for Grabs to the highest bidder at the Corvettes for Chip Show this year will be a (1) day Driving package donated to the event by Bondurant Raceway near Phoenix , Arizona . This will be auctioned off on the awards stage during the day. The value of this item is $1,400.00 and will go to the highest bidder. Come on out and place your bid.

In addition to the Slow Drags this year put on once again by the Corvette Club of Delaware Valley , a new event at the Show will be "Chipping for Chip". The original garden State Corvette Club has come on board as a "supporting Club" this year and we will have a miniature golf course setup for anyone wishing to test their skills. Come on out, lets see who is the best "golfer" of the day.

The 2010 Corvettes for Chip Video is going to be awesome! The Video will be a professionally done Video with a production crew of 7+ individuals filming, editing and submitting the video to the Sundance Film Festival in order to spread the word about Amyloidosis. The video will be for sale as well in early 2011. Make sure to "Smile" when the film crew comes around!

The Show Store:
Did you know that there?s a Corvettes for Chip "Store"? Take a look and order a show plaque or a dash plaque from previous years while they last. The 2009 Video as well is available and is only $9.99. Find yourself in the video...a great commemorative piece to own.

T?s to show your support. Have you seen the Corvettes for Chip 2010 T-shirt? Take a look and order one today. They will be available on the "store" tab VERY soon. Fast and easy payment methods as well, including PayPal. Wear your 2010 event t-shirt to the Show!

Come and join us on November 7th for a "season ending" show to honor the memory of Chip Miller. The Corvettes for Chip Show Team and the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation thank all of you for your support. Stay tuned for more E-Newsletters about this event to come your way.

Let?s raise Awareness about Amyloidosis. Please come out and join us on November 7th
[IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.*************.com/get/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.*************.com/get/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG]

Corvettes for Chip
4th Annual Corvette Show

Brandywine Picnic Park
690 S. Creek Road
West Chester, Pa 19382

New events for 2010:

The Show Store:

[IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.*************.com/get/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.*************.com/get/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG]
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #2
Rex Ruby

Default Re: Corvettes for Chip (Phili area)

I'll be there.

'93 Ruby Coupe ZF6 - Muffler eliminators, Blink Blink kit and Polished ZR1 Wheels
* PA Plate: OBSSSN

'06 LeMans Blue C6 Coupe - Corsa exhaust
* PA Plate: OBSSSV

ZR1 Net Registry Founding Member #153
40th Anniversary Registry Member
NCM Family Membership #8116
Corvette Forum NE Events Coordinator
Delco Cruisers Board of Directors
SAVE THE WAVE!
Rex Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #3
RICKYRJ1

If I'm not in Disney with the family I will be there
RICKYRJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #4
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Update.

Spoken to many Z brothers that are interested in going.... We will co sponsor the event, and have a trophy to give out in our name.

We were thinking "Wazoo" and below that ZR1netregistry!

$250 to be a co sponsor of the event and the money goes to a great charity.

Anyone who I haven't spoken to interested in joining up, please post up!

David
Old 10-15-2010   #5
FU

Talking Re: Corvettes for Chip (Phili area)

Can we rent a heater ?
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #6
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
Can we rent a heater ?

Last year it was in the 70's!

David
Old 10-16-2010   #7
TN90-ZR1

David's absolutely correct. Last year's event was a week later because we were forced to use our rain date. Fortunately it turned out to be one of the most georgous days of the entire year. With that in mind we've put the word out to the appropriate person ( there's only one person on our weather committee ) that we would appreciate the same kind of day. We also added the the boys from the ZR-1 Registry would be in town with a special guest appearance buy the infamous WAZOO gang.
So there you have it ....the fix is in. Looking forward to meeting some new ZR-1 brothers.
Thanks to all for your support

David - I got your message after a late meeting I was in yesterday. I'll give you a call today ....oh and by the way I love the addition to your signiture.

Tom

TN90-ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #8
FU

Talking Re: Corvettes for Chip (Phili area)

Are you going to bring the lovely lady in the post above David ?
Old 10-16-2010   #9
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
Are you going to bring the lovely lady in the post above David ?
I wish! She is a Carlisle "worker" that was kind enough to allow me take a few pictures in and out of my car.

Old 10-16-2010   #10
FU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZZR1 View Post
I wish! She is a Carlisle "worker" that was kind enough to allow me take a few pictures in and out of my car.

Look's like she could use a good meal.