ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 12-27-2019   #1
oldpro

Default Looking for replacement turn signal indicator and the fuel milage pod

Looking to buy a replacement turn signal indicator wiper don't work and high beams don't work as well as the pod that tells about fuel milage I can't get the reset for the change oil light to go out . Yes I do know how to reset it anyone know where I can get them I have looked but am not the best with computers and recovering from a stroke
oldpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019   #2
Marc Haibeck

Default Re: Looking for replacement turn signal indicator and the fuel milage pod

There might be at least two faults causing your problems. The most interesting one to me is that you can't reset the Change Oil light. That function is all internal to the CCM (body control) module. The CCM is also needed to turn on the high beam indicator. I presume that the high beams work but the indicator in the cluster does not. The ignition needs to be on for the high beam indicator to function.

Check the CCM fuses. There are at least two.

What model year is the car?
Marc Haibeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019   #3
oldpro

Default Re: Looking for replacement turn signal indicator and the fuel milage pod

Hi mark it is a 90 I can't get the fuel long term mileage to display either .where are the fm fuseslocated ? I also have a situation where the oil temp doesn't work and after 30 of driving throws a code . This started happening after we replaced the oil filter housing . What concerns me with that is I have secondary's deleted and manual says it turns off the secondary's after 30 min no temp . I am wondering if that is still the case with the secondary's removed and reprogrammed thank you for any help you can share
Old 12-30-2019   #4
Marc Haibeck

With respect to the issues that involve the CCM, check the fuses that feed the CCM. They are the CCM fuse 10A, AC fuse 25A and the LCD fuse 5A. They are located in the fuse panel inside the right door area.

The problem with the oil temperature could be with the sensor. It's located under the lower oil cooler hose. If there is a Check Engine code set the secondary fuel injectors will not operate. Without the secondary port throttle controls the engine will run lean at high load when the Check Engine light is on. Drive gently at less than 50% throttle when the Check Engine light is on.
Marc Haibeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019   #5
oldpro

Thanx so much mark tried 2 different sending units while at bill Boudreaux going to try to replace the connecter next and go from there