ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 02-10-2006   #1
brodykelly

Default looking to purchase my 1st ZR1

i have been saving for a couple of years now and am hoping i can find a zr1,i like all colors but not black, if anyone has on knows of a zr1 with 50k miles or less in great shape please let me know i can afford around 20k give or take 2k, i'm in danville, il and would like to see it first if possible, i have got burnt the last 2x i traveled far to see them the owners said they were perfect and his perfect and my perfect were way off, anyway just looking for a bone stock, clean int, unstained lt5 that someone knows the history of any input greatly appreciated, thanks again brody p. 2174317008
brodykelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #2
Z Factor

Default Re: looking to purchase my 1st ZR1

Hello, and welcome to the forum Brody.

Along with posting here you might want to try looking in the For Sale section of the ZR-1 Net Registry.

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_sale.htm

If you do find one you are interested in, just request that one of us in the same area it is located in take a look at it for you. That way you can avoid a costly trip only to wind up disappointed.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #3
brodykelly

is there anyone in dallas tx area that can look at 91 zr1 wht/grey 38.5k miles that is listed in this forums for sale section under owner name Zach justed talked to him, told him i was looking at finding someone in area to get 2nd opinion, any input appreciated, sounds good by his description, paint 9 out 0f 10, no stains on engine, minor wear drivers seat all other int excellant, 1 top, 80% left on tires, no window sticker or kit, needs stereo and shock actuator, thanks brody p.
Old 02-10-2006   #4
Z Factor

There are plenty of ZR-1 owners in Texas, and some near Dallas so hopefully they will offer to help you out. Another alternative is to have it looked at by a local dealership for a 1 hour inspection. Granted it would be nice to find one with a certified ZR-1/LT5 mechanic, but most of the systems, and the overall condition of the car can be checked out by whoever works on the corvettes there. That is exactly how I had my ZR-1 checked out before I flew out to California. I paid for a 1 hour inspection with a credit card over the phone and got a detailed report.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006   #5
91King

Hey brodykelly

Where is this gentleman located? If he is a reasonable distance from me I could look at it tomorrow.
91 red/red #1813
EES 402
91King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006   #6
WB9MCW

good luck BK it will look great to have u put another pin on Illinois for the ZR-1 owners map locator we have going!!!
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006   #7
brodykelly

91king thanks for the offer the only info i have is he is in dallas, his name is Zach and his number is 9728985643 if you can help me out i'd be greatful,my number is 2174317008 call me collect if you want to to let me know he is to far or you can swing by and check it out for me thanks brody p.
Old 06-27-2006   #8
David Hill

I have 1990, #2940, white/red, approx 2,500 miles, Alabama car, if you are still looking for one.
David Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #9
brodykelly

still looking please send more info, prices and pics thanks in advance brody p.
Old 06-27-2006   #10
tomcat

Hello,
Check this ZR1 out on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ESTAT...QQcmdZViewItem

Tomcat
tomcat is offline   Reply With Quote