Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 10-11-2006   #1
GrayZ

Cool if you laugh or even smile..somethings wrong with you

GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #2
40th#381

Default Re: if you laugh or even smile..somethings wrong with you

There must be something wrong with me ,cause I think thats funny.

Jan
40th#381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #3
GrayZ

I know.. I laughed out loud.....can you imagine the twisted dude,
that saw the cat...went and made up a sign...and posted it there....??
Old 10-12-2006   #4
FU

Road kill ! Get it before the chinese resturant.

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #5
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2
:can you imagine the twisted dude,
that saw the cat...went and made up a sign...and posted it there....??
Exactly, I mean there are better things to do in life rather than make up signs for road kill. Then again there are plenty of cat haters out there and I imagine he is probably one of them.
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #6
Jim Jones

LMAO

I'm not a cat hater per se, I'm just allergic to the furry little demons. But that was funny!!

Jim

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/koolaid117/Montage.gif[/IMG]
Jim Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #7
WB9MCW

WHY THE ABOVE GUY KILLS CATS....

Feral cats

Cats are not native to Australia. They were introduced probably around the time of first European settlement. During the 19th century, thousands of cats were released in the gold fields to control mice. Cats were also popular with settlers to keep down the numbers of rabbits and native rats.

Many were released – or escaped – into the bush, where they were able to fend for themselves. These cats did not depend on humans for food or shelter and in effect became wild - or 'feral'. They spread rapidly across most of the continent. It is estimated that there could be 400,000 feral cats in NSW and around 12 million across Australia.

LINK TO HIS PAGE>>> members.ozemail.com.au/~mickay/cats.htm
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #8
WB9MCW

Don’t Go on Vacation Without Your Cat

My beautiful Ollie was killed while I was on vacation. I used a photo of Ollie, a photo from my vacation, a skeleton from the web and Corel Photopaint 7 to create this image.

"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-13-2006   #9
WB9MCW

Huck and a dead cat illustration
by True Williams for the
first edition of
Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

WARTS - How to Cure

"Say -- what is dead cats good for, Huck?"

"Good for? Cure warts with."

"No! Is that so? I know something that's better."

"I bet you don't. What is it?"

"Why, spunk-water. . . You got to go all by yourself, to the middle of the woods, where you know there's a spunk-water stump, and just as it's midnight you back up against the stump and jam your hand in and say:

'Barley-corn, barley-corn, injun-meal shorts,
Spunk-water, spunk-water, swaller these warts,'

and then walk away quick, eleven steps, with your eyes shut, and then turn around three times and walk home without speaking to anybody. Because if you speak the charm's busted. . .Sometimes I take 'em off with a bean."

"Yes, bean's good. I've done that."

"Have you? What's your way?"

"You take and split the bean, and cut the wart so as to get some blood, and then you put the blood on one piece of the bean and take and dig a hole and bury it 'bout midnight at the crossroads in the dark of the moon, and then you burn up the rest of the bean. You see that piece that's got the blood on it will keep drawing and drawing, trying to fetch the other piece to it, and so that helps the blood to draw the wart, and pretty soon off she comes."

"Yes, that's it, Huck -- that's it; though when you're burying it if you say 'Down bean; off wart; come no more to bother me!' it's better. That's the way Joe Harper does, and he's been nearly to Coonville and most everywheres. But say -- how do you cure 'em with dead cats?"

"Why, you take your cat and go and get in the graveyard 'long about midnight when somebody that was wicked has been buried; and when it's midnight a devil will come, or maybe two or three, but you can't see 'em, you can only hear something like the wind, or maybe hear 'em talk; and when they're taking that feller away, you heave your cat after 'em and say, 'Devil follow corpse, cat follow devil, warts follow cat, I'm done with ye!' That'll fetch any wart."
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Old 10-13-2006   #10
GrayZ

Cool Re: if you laugh or even smile..somethings wrong with you