ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 11-30-2013   #1
NuckinFutz93

Default WTB Nice driver ZR1.

I've been looking, saving and dreaming about a ZR1 for about a year now, well this is my 100% Official WTB a ZR1 thread! I've managed to save 20k for ZR1, but yesterday I sold my 01 3500 Dodge and my 04 Rubicon, that put me well over my planned budget for a ZR1.

Here's my wish/want list:

1) My least favorite color is red, but red isn't out of the question.

2) If its a 90, it must come with the stock wheels.

3)Since I sold my other vehicles, I really don't want a project car, I want a nice driver. Show cars are cool,but not my thing.

4)Must have a clean history. Don't want any carfax/autocheck blems.

5)Mods are fine! I'll probably mod it a stock car, if that's what I get.

6) Must be 100% ready to travel! If the car is located more than 4 hours away from 28906, It has to be ready to make the road trip home. Side note to this, the seller might need to give me a little help with a ride from the airport.

I'm hate Necro-threading, so if you have a nice driver for sale, please post a link to it's add here in this thread. That way I know it's still for sale.

I talked to a guy earlier this week, that was thinking about selling his cool 91, if you do decide that you are ready to part with it, I'm a player on it, big time.

I want a ZR1 under the tree for Christmas, so I would like to be done with the deal and back home in 3 weeks.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help!
NuckinFutz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #2
mike100

Default Re: WTB Nice driver ZR1.

<mumbling to self> must stay strong... </mumbling>

You are pretty much describing my car, but after the heartache I've gone through with overspending and mods, I'v finally grown to like it without thinking about that anymore. I haven't been far since i put the headers on it, but I have taken three 1000mi trips in it.

There are some good deals on 40k mile cars that look real nice etc. I will say to choose wisely. Usually the mid-mileage have had more work done to them and are less likely to have an issue pop up once driven regularly.
mike100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #3
We Gone

Good luck you are buying for all the right reasons, That said I've seen many come up for sale in the past few months that fit your criteria. keep us posted to any questions you may have The knowledge about the ZR-1 here is priceless and readily shared.

Steve
We Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #4
Blue Flame Restorations

Here's a little monster in Pendleton, IN.

1990 ZR-1 #444 Convertible
1990 ZR-1 Black #966
1991 ZR-1 Quazar Blue #296
1957 Duntov SS Project
Blue Flame Restorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #5
NuckinFutz93

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Gone View Post
Good luck you are buying for all the right reasons, That said I've seen many come up for sale in the past few months that fit your criteria. keep us posted to any questions you may have The knowledge about the ZR-1 here is priceless and readily shared.

Steve
Thank you for the well wishes! Maybe I can bring down to visit your nice collection. I work just up 985 in Flowery branch.
Old 11-30-2013   #6
We Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz93 View Post
Thank you for the well wishes! Maybe I can bring down to visit your nice collection. I work just up 985 in Flowery branch.
Not to far I'm off I75 Exit 212 south of Atl.
We Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #7
NuckinFutz93

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike100 View Post
<mumbling to self> must stay strong... </mumbling>

You are pretty much describing my car, but after the heartache I've gone through with overspending and mods, I'v finally grown to like it without thinking about that anymore. I haven't been far since i put the headers on it, but I have taken three 1000mi trips in it.

There are some good deals on 40k mile cars that look real nice etc. I will say to choose wisely. Usually the mid-mileage have had more work done to them and are less likely to have an issue pop up once driven regularly.
Yeah, I don't do low mileage cars. They cost more to buy, more to get ready to drive, and you have to worry to much about them. I prefer cars that have been driven and loved.

Thanks for your input!!
Old 11-30-2013   #8
NuckinFutz93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Flame Restorations View Post
Here's a little monster in Pendleton, IN.

You're such a tease!! That is a beautiful car! I really like it!!
Old 11-30-2013   #9
Blue Flame Restorations

Yeah, I love driving it too. Everything was done perfect. The car has a great history with Paul Denhert and Rick Mueller a previous owners. Pete did his magic on the motor and it runs like a beast!

I'm considering modding my 95 and may just sell this one. I'll regret it , I'm sure but I just don't need as many cars as I have. I have a 69 GTO conv coming soon and I'll need the storage space.
1990 ZR-1 #444 Convertible
1990 ZR-1 Black #966
1991 ZR-1 Quazar Blue #296
1957 Duntov SS Project
Blue Flame Restorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013   #10
NuckinFutz93

We might just have to unload the 55 and load up the 91.

Restoring the 69? If so, I have some extras left over from a judge project a few years ago. I'm pretty good with A body parts.

I know what you mean about to many vehicles, I'm doing pretty good liquidating my heard. Sold 6 buying one. LOL.