ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 04-05-2008   #51
phrogs

Default Re: Hey Next time I post ill be in Iraq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZNHRZ
Johnny,

If I send something to you, will it make it to you? What's the chance it will get picked through, stolen, etc. Tell me something I can buy here and send to you that will make it to you.

Stay safe.

If you send something it will get to me no one will get to it, Its the Us Mail you have to put on a customs decleration but be vauge in the description so if someone does want to steal it its less likely, I have never had anything stolen since I have been here.

Right now what I would like is to get back into plastic models but I am finding it hard to get paint, It seems that it is hazmat I found that acrylics can be sent so im looking for those made by testors model master but im still woking on finding a place that isnt to expensive for the paints.

jp

Currently own

90 ZR-1 #845 DRM 500 engine package

90 #226 Parts car Hit me up if you need anything.
phrogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #52
HIZNHRZ

Johnny,

Here is a link to the Testors Model Master Acrylic Colors:

http://www.megahobby.com/ProductImag...MM_Acrylic.pdf

You might have to cut and paste the link. Take a look at what they have and tell me which ones you want.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #53
louispf

Johnny, Thanks for the awesome job on the beast #354 & the job you do for our country! For those of you that don't know I have Johnny's old daily driver. He took it completly apart. I mean full engine rebuild & powder coated, body disassembled, doors off, all the glass off the the body & out of the doors, bumpers off, interior completely taken out including the dash. I have never seen anyone do this to a C4 & I have been @ this for 35 years. I guess they are not throw away cars liked we once coined them. He returned #354 to stock & it is just beautiful. Full body on restoration. Stay safe & please stay in touch. Lou
louispf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #54
phrogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by louispf
Johnny, Thanks for the awesome job on the beast #354 & the job you do for our country! For those of you that don't know I have Johnny's old daily driver. He took it completly apart. I mean full engine rebuild & powder coated, body disassembled, doors off, all the glass off the the body & out of the doors, bumpers off, interior completely taken out including the dash. I have never seen anyone do this to a C4 & I have been @ this for 35 years. I guess they are not throw away cars liked we once coined them. He returned #354 to stock & it is just beautiful. Full body on restoration. Stay safe & please stay in touch. Lou

Hey Lou That car was alot of work But Im glad you are happy with the car.

Im pushing towards another Toy you interested in my other ZR-1? haha

post some pictures of that beauty!

later

jp

Currently own

90 ZR-1 #845 DRM 500 engine package

90 #226 Parts car Hit me up if you need anything.
phrogs is offline   Reply With Quote