ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 07-26-2020   #41
WantaKoth

Default Re: FS: 1991 Chevrolet ZR-1 NCRS Top Flight (99.5%) survivor. 9894 miles

Sent you a private message.
WantaKoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020   #42
bowtiguy

Default Re: FS: 1991 Chevrolet ZR-1 NCRS Top Flight (99.5%) survivor. 9894 miles

SALE PENDING... ( Not to WantaKoth, he just joined the forum to make lowball offers).
bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020   #43
WantaKoth

Wow. Nice post a month later. Sorry you got your feelings hurt because I didn?t offer you full price. I absolutely don?t think it?s worth 39,500. I made you a pretty solid offer in this market In a (PM) and you didn?t even budge an inch. If you have more than that in the car that?s on you. Doesn?t mean it?s worth what you paid. GLWS.
Old 09-15-2020   #44
bowtiguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantaKoth View Post
Wow. Nice post a month later. Sorry you got your feelings hurt because I didn?t offer you full price. I absolutely don?t think it?s worth 39,500. I made you a pretty solid offer in this market In a (PM) and you didn?t even budge an inch. If you have more than that in the car that?s on you. Doesn?t mean it?s worth what you paid. GLWS.
Offers in the 20?s for a car of this condition is FAR from a solid one, but we?re all entitled to our own opinion.
bowtiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020   #45
DRM500RUBYZR-1

It is a pretty safe bet that "wantaKoth" may be wanting for some time yet making 20k offers on ZR-1's worth considerably more.

A two month two post opinion, but welcome to it.

Your "offer" doesn't make it worth that either.

Good Luck with your buy.

Marty
DRM500RUBYZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020   #46
Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtiguy View Post
Offers in the 20?s for a car of this condition is FAR from a solid one, but we?re all entitled to our own opinion.
Man, that's pretty well offensive for that beautiful car. As much as I would have loved to have It, I hope you did well off of it.

"All Corvettes are red. The rest are mistakes." - John Heinricy
Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020   #47
WantaKoth

(Me)
How is the windshield?

(Him)
Very minor delamination. It was stored inside. I could get you pictures if you want to send me an e-mail address

(Him)
It?s all in the listing

(Me)
Ok. I didn?t see anything about the delimitation. Sorry. For what your asking for 37,500. It should be perfect. I?m interested but not at that price. I think a fair price is more around 32,000 because you have some documentation. If that interests you let me know. If not glws. Thanks.

Sorry guys but he?s a liar.
Just because I?m new you think you can do/say whatever you want about somebody.

Last edited by WantaKoth; 09-16-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Old 09-16-2020   #48
ram_g

$32K is already above the average for a '91 with 10K miles. Of course, provenance, condition, and rarity will all drive up the price, but then it enters into a fuzzy zone where the needs of the seller and buyer need to intersect. This sounds like a straightforward case where this intersection did not occur, so we should move forward without name-calling. Maybe best for the mods to close this thread?

WantaKoth - good luck with your search (I mean that genuinely, not sarcastically at all).
ram_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020   #49
DRM500RUBYZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantaKoth View Post
(Me)
How is the windshield?

(Him)
Very minor delamination. It was stored inside. I could get you pictures if you want to send me an e-mail address

(Him)
It?s all in the listing

(Me)
Ok. I didn?t see anything about the delimitation. Sorry. For what your asking for 37,500. It should be perfect. I?m interested but not at that price. I think a fair price is more around 32,000 because you have some documentation. If that interests you let me know. If not glws. Thanks.

Sorry guys but he?s a liar.
Just because I?m new you think you can do/say whatever you want about somebody.
Easy on the name calling.
We avoid that here.
Members help folks, particularly new ones.
So best to keep that in mind, as you will likely be like the rest of us and need help yourself from time to time.

Darn near all ZR-1's have delam.
It does NOT make them worth any less.
Something that you will learn in time.
Continued luck in your search.

Marty
DRM500RUBYZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020   #50
WantaKoth

Hey Marty. (you?re supposed to be a professional) You and bowtiguy bashed me with no problem. You didn?t even know the facts. 32k for a first offer is not a low ball 20k offer.

Here Is his response to my 32k offer. (So you know)

Some documentation? I have it ALL including a top-flight NCRS award at 99.5%. You?re not gonna buy a $40,000 car for 32,000 bucks ....at least you?re not for me.

I hope you know what you?re getting into for what these cars need. You?re gonna want proof All the known issues on these cars have been addressed. Otherwise you?re looking at 4-6k in parts and you do all the work.

You might want to look for a C4 grand sport or collectors addition. Local dealer will work on those.

Very nice how you guys treat new members.

Next time know the facts before you comment on something.

As far as name calling goes I only speak the truth so if you don?t like it don?t deserve the name.

Thanks guys.