ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 01-16-2008   #31
WB9MCW

Default Re: non-zr-1 question...

" i will see how much this 94 vette has . BUT i am sure it isnt ZR1."

I AM SURE IT IS NOT A ZR-1 EITHER I THINK THEY WERE SAYING ZR-1 TYPE WHEELS ONLY!!!

I DID A NADA ON A 1990 ZR-1 WITH 26,000KM OR 16,200 MILES AND CAME UP WITH----

condition ---- LOW--- CLEAN-- HIGH
TOTAL PRICE $21,700 $24,075 $25,450

SO IN USA THE 90 ZR-1... IF EVEN IN MINT SHAPE
IS ONLY WORTH HIGH= $25,500

WELL AT LEAST ACCORDING TO NADA IN CHICAGO AREA
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 01-16-2008 at 05:08 AM.
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008   #32
HADI-ZR1

The Zr1 guy is realy cool !
he told me to come and drive his Z when he knew i have 90 Zr1
http://www.q8car.com/English/main.as...tails&id=44362
Old 01-16-2008   #33
HADI-ZR1

treeZR1 , do you think i care what ppl say chit about me ??

i swear of god , i dont even care of what they say....! who cares...
anyway i am not funny as you think, in real life i am different!
Old 01-16-2008   #34
WB9MCW

Hadi the guy should put the HP @ 375 though since it is not a 93-95 ZR-1!!!

Plus he is $5K USD too high but hey he needs room to haggle right!!!

And I would guess there are not to many ZR-1'S available 4-sale in Q8?

What was the reason you can't bring yours into Q8 again? -- I know you told me that it was a registration problem with the government etc. but it seems funny that there is not as easy way to work that out.

Any u never answered my ? on Hash and drugs in your country -- big deal if you get caught No?
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 01-16-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-16-2008   #35
WB9MCW

I found these on line--

================================================== =======

Kuwaiti royal sentenced to die; Trafficked drugs
KUWAIT CITY: The Criminal Court Sunday sentenced a well-known businessman Talal from Kuwait’s ruling family to capital punishment and fined him KD 10,000 for trafficking in drugs and money laundering. Five other men involved in the case are Tazhi, an Indian; Ameer, a Bangladeshi; Faisal, a Bedoun; Fadi, a Leba-nese and an Iraqi, (Abdullah). The court also sentenced Talal to 10 years imprisonment — three years for possessing unlicensed arms and ammunition and seven for money laundering. The court also fined Talal the same amount of money he ‘earned’ from the sale of drugs and ordered the confiscation of money, drugs and guns and ammunition seized from the convicts.

The court sentenced Faisal, Ameer and Tazhi to life imprisonment. Faisal was also put behind bars for an additional seven years for money laundering. Fadi and Abdullah were also sentenced to seven years for money laundering. All the accused were also fined an equal amount of money they ‘earned’ from the sale of drugs. The court also ordered the confiscation of all what was found with them at the time of their arrest. Additionally the court ordered the deportation of Faisal, Ameer, Tazhi, Fadi and Abdullah after they have served the sentence.

Case papers indicate the arresting officer received information that Tazhi was trafficking in narcotics. Acting on this information and armed with a search and arrest warrant, he sent him a bogus customer to buy hashish worth KD 350 and when Tazhi arrived with Ameer in a Pajero belonging to Talal the arresting officer took both the men into custody. The officer also seized from Tazhi, marked police money and the drugs from the secret agent. The officer also found three rolls of cocaine in the man’s pocket.

The officer then searched the car and found two large pieces of hashish and 18 rolls of cocaine. The officer found in Ameer’s pocket three rolls of cocaine. During interrogation the two men admitted to possessing the drugs for trafficking. They also told the officer they worked for Talal. The officer also discovered Faisal worked as Talal’s assistant and supplied the drugs. The two men then guided the arresting officer to Talal’s home in a suburb of Surra. Police raided the man’s home and arrested him with Faisal.

In Talal’s pocket police found a large piece of hashish and two rolls of cocaine. In his bedroom police found four large pieces of hashish and 89 rolls of cocaine. They also found a pistol loaded with five bullets. Police also found an automatic rifle under his bed. In his car police found another pistol loaded with three bullets. Talal also admitted to hiding some drugs in the basement of his home and when police accompanied him to the basement, they found 127 large pieces of hashish, 28 bags of cocaine, two grinders with traces of cocaine, a scale and a large amount of paper especially cut for packing cocaine.

During interrogations, Talal admitted to possessing the drugs for trafficking. He added the pistols belonged to him and he kept them for self defense. He also admitted to bringing the drugs from Lebanon with the help of Fadi and Abdullah. The arresting officer’s investigations revealed Faisal, Abdullah and Talal smuggled the drugs into the country for trafficking. They were also involved in money laundering activities and transferred large amounts of money daily in the account of Abdullah in a GCC state. The Criminal Evidences Department report showed the officer seized 802 narcotics pills and the hashish weighed 26 kilos; the cocaine 26 kilos. The session was presided by Judge Hamoud Al-Mutawa.

AFP adds:
Kuwaiti police arrested the group in April last year with a large drugs haul, including at least 10 kilogrammes (22 pounds) of cocaine and 120 kilogrammes (260 pounds) of hashish. The arrest was made on the orders of Kuwait’s Interior and Defence Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah.

By Moamen Al-Masri - Arab Times Staff

================================================== ===========

16 KGs of Hashish seized in Kuwait - Interior Ministry
Law 1/7/2008 9:35:00 PM

KUWAIT, Jan 7 (KUNA) -- Sixteen kilograms of Hashish were seized in a police raid on a furnished apartment here, said Interior Ministry spokesman on Monday.
Colonel Mohammad Al-Sabr told KUNA that information on a person hiding a large amount of Hashish in a rented furnished apartment was given to the general department of Drug Control.
The suspect had confessed to the possession of the drugs, said Al-Sabr and added that he informed the authorities on the source of the Hashish, claiming it was smuggled from a neighboring country to Kuwait.
This is the second narcotic bust this week, indicated the spokesman, lauding Kuwaiti police continuous efforts to prevent drugs trafficking to the country.
Al-Saber called all concerned citizens and expatriates to report any suspicious actives occurring in their residential areas in order to combat this menace. (end) mah.gta KUNA 072135 Jan 08NNNN

================================================== ====

50 kg of hashish, 50,000 hallucinatory tablets seized: Interior Ministry
Law 1/13/2008 6:15:00 PM

KUWAIT, Jan 13 (KUNA0 -- The interior ministry announced on Sunday the seizure of 50 kilograms of hashish and 50,000 tablets of psychotropic substances that were smuggled by a citizen into the country from a neighbouring state.
In the context of efforts exerted by the ministry in the fight against drugs, security caders were able of arresting a citizen for bringing into the country large quantities of hallucinatory tablets and hashish from one of the neighbouring countries, the ministry's official spokesman, Colonel Mohammad Sabr said in a press statement today.
The authorities acted upon information provided to the ministry indicating that the defendant is exploiting his car to transport narcotic. Based on such information it was necessary to intensify investigations and close monitoring to arrest the accused. About 50 kilograms of hashish and 50,000 tablets of psychotropic substances (Kptajon) were seized, the official said, adding that the accused said during interrogation that he brought the drugs from one of the neighbouring countries with the assistance of another person. He also admitted that he used to order large quantities and sell them on his own. The seizure confirms that the security men continue day and night to protect the country from this devastating scourge and protect the state from various types of crimes, the official said, stressing that security men proved that they have the upper hand to combat all kinds of corruption. (end) ha.bz.
KUNA 131815 Jan 08NNNN

================================================== ===========

AND THIS REALLY STRANGE STORY ON LINE---

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?
THE WHOLE STORY
Back in Film School some of us secretly signed up for Army ROTC (as a way to pay for our useless B.F.A. degrees). It seemed like a good move, and it freed up our student loan money for more useful pursuits (drugs). While in ROTC the Army psychologist said we had a narcissistic personality disorder with a barely tenuous grasp of reality - at best. The opinion was that we were therefore probably best suited for front-line combat, as either cannon fodder or possibly (if we took medication) snipers. This placed us in a special category of ROTC (called iROTC or 'insane' ROTC), one that was run by the CIA. As a cover we were discharged from the normal ROTC program and were to return to the 'appearance' of being normal students, even though we were now being guided by CIA 'handlers.'

This double-life was not the easiest thing to pull off. One day we would be talking about the 'mise-en-scène' of French 'new wave' cinema, the next day we would be learning how to breach soviet missile silos and disarm SS-24 thermonuclear warheads. Summer vacation consisted of training schools at secret bases around the U.S, and intense indoctrination at CIA-Langley, VA. It was both hectic and confusing living this way. Imagine the embarrassment of running late for class and your fully automatic UZI falls out of your jacket and clatters down the hall in front of the other students.

After school ended the CIA moved us to New York, maintaining our cover identities while we worked on commercials and television. Luckily our Special Forces regulation buzz cuts worked for both of our 'occupations.'

At this time there were many covert ops. Mostly in Central Europe on special assignment for the United Nations. The U.N. occasionally having need for special operatives (though they publicly deny this). We were the soldiers people reported seeing on "The Black Helicopters."

When the first Gulf War came we were deployed deep in Iraq with operatives of the SAS to ‘paint’ targets with lasers for smart bombs (dropped from carrier based F/A-18’s). We were there when Kuwait was liberated. It was a heady time! We like to think of it as our 'salad days.'

We were secretly discharged from 'the company' in 1996 and we got back to filmmaking. Eventually writing and shooting “The Blur of Insanity.” A true story based on our lives (pre-iROTC). We thought our military past - secret as it was - was over.

Then 9/11 happened...

As a group we were called up to join the super secret Joint Special Operations Task Force (JSOTF) also known as the Delta Force. Sworn to secrecy by the Chief of Army Intelligence we began training at a ‘undisclosed’ location deep in the Utah desert. Even with 18 hour days we still somehow managed to keep the web site updated - but there was never enough time.

Then we began learning a dialect of Iraqi/Kurdish while training in the latest sniper techniques. That was followed by a counter terrorism classes, and a brief overview of chemical and biological weapons and warfare.

In September 2002 (the point of our last update) we were to awaken to a phone call at 2:30 am. We were back on combat duty. Donning our new Delta Force uniforms we left immediately for Fort Bragg, NC..

Twenty hours later - from forty-five thousand feet we HALO’ed (high altitude, low opening parachute jump) into Northern Iraq. Through October and most of November we fought various elements of Saddam’s secret intelligence forces and organized Kurdish rebels. Running wild through the backcountry of Iraq we sabotaged SCUD missile launchers and looked for Uranium Enrichment facilities buried deep in the rugged backcountry.

Finally a tip from a Kurdish tribesman pinpointed a cache of weapons grade U-235 (enriched uranium) at one of Saddam’s palace complexes. We infiltrated the facility via an underground waste tunnel. When we arrived at a sub basement (300 feet below the palace) we discovered it was a trap. French counter-intelligence agents had taken a bribe of 30 million francs to set us up.

We were taken prisoner and brought face to face with great dictator himself - Saddam Hussein!

After a grueling interrogation using cattle prods and sodium pentathol we cracked and began spilling our guts. We recounted years of covert operations information. We also admitted we were behind “The Blur of Insanity.”

It turns out Saddam was a big fan, it reminded him of his days at Baghdad College. He admitted he himself was (in his own words) ‘a huge wastoid.’ The whole dictator 'thing' was only because his parents were hyper-critical, and constantly on his case to make something of himself.

The rest of the night was a frenzy of making improvised bongs, doing keg stands, and smoking ‘confiscated’ Kuwaiti hashish.

Well it all ended well. Saddam said it’d be ‘cool’ with him if U.N. weapons inspectors were allowed in. He really didn’t give a crap.

And so we were released, crossing the border into Turkey, still carrying backpacks full of Kuwaiti hash (a gift from SH to GW). We were spirited out on a AC-130 Gunship for final debriefing at the White House.

GW loved the custom hookah Saddam had made for him. And hopefully all is now well in the middle east. And, finally, we are back to updating.... until our next mission

THAT WHOLE STORY IS PRETTY HARD TO BELIEVE BUT HEY WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT IS TRUE???

WHAT DO YOU THINK HADI???

Last edited by WB9MCW; 01-16-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-16-2008   #36
HADI-ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB9MCW

Hadi the guy should put the HP @ 375 though since it is not a 93-95 ZR-1!!!

Plus he is $5K USD too high but hey he needs room to haggle right!!!

And I would guess there are not to many ZR-1'S available 4-sale in Q8?

What was the reason you can't bring yours into Q8 again? -- I know you told me that it was a registration problem with the government etc. but it seems funny that there is not as easy way to work that out.

Any u never answered my ? on Hash and drugs in your country -- big deal if you get caught No?
his Zr1 has exh. system, and other performance stuff, that make it 400hp!
as he post and also as he told me !

about drug, Coca ,hash,,, if they catch you with lots of COCA , the Death Penalty is your end !!! few Hashisha (less than kg) will take you to jail at least 5 years !! goverment are very tough against Drugs!

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 01-16-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-16-2008   #37
4DSZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HADI-ZR1
his Zr1 has exh. system, and other performance stuff, that make it 400hp!
as he post and also as he told me !

about drug, Coca ,hash,,, if they catch you with lots of COCA , the Death Penalty is your end !!! few Hashisha (less than kg) will take you to jail at least 5 years !! goverment are very tough against Drugs!

jeeeezuz That seems a little extreme. Maybe thats what it takes, either that or make it legal and tax the stuff.
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote