ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 01-06-2014   #31
scottfab

Default Re: Question on ultra low mile ZR1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
Some people like to mod their cars, some don't. It's an individual's choice and an individual taste and I imagine everyone has their own idea of what would be classed as "major modification". One of the things that makes life so richly interesting is that people see things differently. I see no reason why someone should be asked to censor their opinion just because someone else disagrees with it.

Dave
Dave,
Here (above) is your unaltered text. To edit it without showing something was left out could be misleading.

I agree with your your post however, in this instance I will comply. Based on some PMs I've decided the greater good comes from compromise. In this instance I have to consider how the "ZR-2" reference was taken. It was taken as demeaning. I meant it to be demonstrative. To respect the sensabilities of others I will change the words. I've done this a few times in the past as a result of private requests. The goal is to express a difference of opinion without upsetting harmony. With some folks it's just worth the compromise. With some others ..... eh.... maybe not

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote