ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 08-03-2011   #31
tomtom72

Default Re: Burgerittoville!

C4's were out in force last night!

Who Dat? Da Boss in da house!

Nuff said!
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #32
tomtom72

Yes there were Z cars a plenty last night. All flavors.

1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
Old 08-03-2011   #33
tomtom72

say "Cheese"

and the owners too!

the giddy up source
Old 08-03-2011   #34
tomtom72

Some individual shots.

the link in case any one wants to look at the rest and save their own copies.
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/c...cpZZ2QQtppZZ16
Old 08-03-2011   #35
94Admiral

Tom -

Thanks for posting up the photos! Great night again had by all! We got to talking so much we never made it over for ice cream...for me...that's a good thing!

Scott
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #36
tomtom72

Scott, yea, I can do without the ice cream also!

It was a great gathering last night & I think we all had great fun.....so many Z cars in one spot was almost as if we we doing our own car show! I can't thank you enough for tipping me in to this Tuesday night gathering. It is a great way to spend an evening!

Hey Lou has something going on for charity down in Greenwich this coming Sunday. Stay tuned for details. As soon as I get them straight I will post up here. I think it's in support of the Boys & Girls Clubs, anyway he got PEPSICO to sponsor the event. It would be nice to have some of the Beasts show up to represent, word!

Tom
Old 08-03-2011   #37
Michael Beal

Nice pictures, Tom. Nicer, still, to have actually been there with LT5 lovers. I'm still in awe of you silently jumping up at the mention of my symptom, bee-lining to my beast, literally climibing into the engine bay with your knees on the wheel and you hind end in the air, and performing the fix - Awesome Stuff. That's what makes a brotherhood a brotherhood.
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #38
94Admiral

Tom -

Please post up about Lou's event. Sunday may work for me.

FYI, there is also a Candlewood Valley CC breakfast run (45 minute drive/breakfast/45 minute drive) scheduled at 8:00 AM this Sunday. These are fun...they depart from the I-84 Exit 2 Starbucks promptly at 8:00 AM.....

That is even closer to home for you Tom!!

Usually have a few Porsches, BMWs etc join the run. This is open to anybody who is interested.

Scott
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #39
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Very cool!

Nice group of cars you put together!

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #40
tomtom72

Scott, have gas & ZR-1, will travel!

As soon as I can speak with Lou at length tonite I will post up the details. I volunteered to go with him to make sure the local Pepsi Distributor gets his set up straight. The CEO lives in Greenwich and if she happens to come by I told Lou we better "get it right" or else. I'll have to see what & how it all shakes out. I would say yes save for this set up thing with Lou.

Mike, that's what I get for being short! I'm glad no one got a picture of that!
Seriously, that's what our Brotherhood is all about....no ZR-1 left behind It happened to me when I was a rookie owner at a show down in Atlantic City. Ron Kreigh was the first other Z owner that I met. He was welcoming me to the club and loking over my Z when he noticed that one of the clips that hold the FX3 motor on the top of the shock was adrift. Seamlessly as we were speaking of the cars he reached down and reinstalled the clip and then gave me the skinny on keeping an eye on the clips! It was, I guess, how I learned to be a Brother of The Beast.

Tom