ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 05-21-2016   #21
Racinfan83

Default Re: New Member with New Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette73 View Post
Nice ride congrats...You Texas guys are making me jealous....You must have some nice open roads right in your own backyards.....Here in the tri state area its an urban jungle...

Sometimes I call my vettes the 7-11 cars,meaning.out before 7 am or out past 11 pm....Thats when you will see me behind the wheel of my Corvettes.......Theres no such thing as Sunday drive anymore unless your out before 7am and get your car back in the garage by 11 am...
They just built a nice 6 lane highway a mile south of me. I can cruise down the 2 lane for 3 miles to get er warmed up, 2 left turns and I'm on the on ramp... And nice flat road with good vision and long range radar detector.. Love it. No need for the before 7 or after 11 deal on this road. Usually hit over 100 by the end of the on ramp lol... 5 miles and I can either flip around and do it again or just go on home. Made my "around the block" trips a whole lot more fun....
[CENTER][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=4][I][B] **Now Sold** 1990 ZR-1 #2093, Black on Black..[/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Racinfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016   #22
Fully Vetted

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFPILOT View Post
I am in the Woodlands with a 1994 Black on Black ZR-1. Maybe I'll see yours out and about.
You should come up to Buffalo. There's usually 3 or 4 from Houston that come up.

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016   #23
Ereeves

Hi David,

Would love too. What date is it?
1993 #330 White/Red
2012 #172 Centennial
Ereeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016   #24
Fully Vetted

Don't have it set yet. It'll be in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye on the Southwest Region board. That's where I'll post it.

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover
Old 05-22-2016   #25
Ereeves

I was told in the other forum that it is next Saturday. I am currently booked to be out of town on June 10-15 if you are looking two weeks from now. I will sit tight and wait for the formal announcement and hope I am available.
1993 #330 White/Red
2012 #172 Centennial
Ereeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016   #26
MickeyD

Ereeves, whenever it happens, I will get the caravan from Houston together. I will PM you my phone number. What part of the Woodlands do you live in?

Mike
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016   #27
JThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereeves View Post
Just bought a 1993 #330 today. It is Bloomington Gold and Top Flight certified. White with red. It will be parked next to 2012 #172 Centennial 1 of 5 with Machined Silver wheels instead of black. I will call them Salt and Pepper. Now for the wait for it to be delivered next week.
Not to hijack your thread, but your 2012 ZR1, with machine wheel is 1 of 5? I have a 2012 Centennial Edition Z06 with the machine wheel and was told it was one of ten cars with the machine wheel. I have not found any information to indicate whether or not the ten cars were all Z06's. I wonder if they did five ZR1's and five Z06's with the machine wheel for ten total.
NCM Master Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member
Former NCM Board Member
1991 ZR-1 Melon Copper Metallic/Black
1992 ZR-1 Bright Red/Black (Sold)
1995 ZR-1 Bright Aqua/Gray (Sold)
2012 ZR1 Super Sonic Blue / Dark Titanium
JThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016   #28
Fully Vetted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
Ereeves, whenever it happens, I will get the caravan from Houston together. I will PM you my phone number. What part of the Woodlands do you live in?

Mike
Mike, let's make it this weekend. You good with that?

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Old 05-23-2016   #29
MickeyD

Yep. Steve wants to know if the other model vette guys can come too. The ones that came last time.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016   #30
Fully Vetted

Don't see why not.

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

BBC - Bling By Carter: