ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 12-30-2017   #21
jcruz

Default Re: This year new Membership shirt

Just renewed for 2018 -- the web process is very smooth and easy these days!
1992 #043, Aqua/Gray 40k miles
jcruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017   #22
jss06c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1990 View Post
If you've already been a member then you would just renew to get the shirt and the other items I mentioned. If you look in this thread you will see forum names with a gold "member" designation under their name. They are current members of the ZR-1 Net Registry. If you have additional questions just email John Glyder the membership chairman at membership@zr1netregistry.com

We currently do not have any auto-renewal procedures but you could have joined or renewed for 2018 and the membership flag on the forum here might not be set yet.

Thanks

Dennis
Done.. Only option presented to me was "new" membership..
jss06c6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018   #23
twowire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyman 27 View Post
Beautiful shirt, can't wait till it gets here. Ordered one for the wife this year as well. She should really like it.
I seem to always have a hard time trying to figure out how to add an additional shirt when doing a renew.
I have the membership in the cart, no problem there. Im not able to find the shirt section to add another shirt with membership renew. Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks
twowire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018   #24
A1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowire View Post
I seem to always have a hard time trying to figure out how to add an additional shirt when doing a renew.
I have the membership in the cart, no problem there. Im not able to find the shirt section to add another shirt with membership renew. Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks
I have already renewed, but I just now when to the site and added a membership renewal to my cart, then clicked at the bottom continue shopping. It dropped me back out on a page where I could see the membership shirt. I clicked details so I could select my size and then it added to my cart and showed me the membership renewal and the extra shirt in my cart. I could have checked out at that point but I deleted the membership from the cart and then checked out with just the shirt.

If you want the shirt after you have renewed, simply select the shirt, the correct size and add to cart, then check out.

Dennis
90 ZR-1 #2562 Atomic-Z
ZR-1 Net Registry Chairman of the Board
ZR-1 Net Registry Treasurer
A1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018   #25
twowire

Thanks for trying Dennis. I get to "continue Shopping", but it drops back into the product list which only shows the membership renew again and it keeps adding renew memberships. I'm not able to see where where it breaks out. The marketplace tab doesn't list the extra shirts so I can't find it. I've tried it on Explorer and Opera with the same result. Guess I'll try another time. Thanks again though.
twowire is offline   Reply With Quote