ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 12-28-2007   #11
cuisinartvette

Default Re: ZR-1 Registry coming along nicely

50% w.w. fluid/50% water or the premixed stuff unless your car has a tune for Meth. Without a tune for it do not stick true meth in there. Yes, it will help with detonation.
Old 12-28-2007   #12
Bell Curve

Question Re: ZR-1 Registry coming along nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZNHRZ
I hope you're correct and traffic has picked up here; unfortunately I don't see it. When I log in, I seldom see more than 2 people online.
Maybe that is a problem You cant see how many are online at the other place so you think more are there instead of here

Right now 18 active users (10 members and 8 guests)
Bell Curve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #13
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuisinartvette
I havent posted in the Z sec over there once since a key member was banned and dont plan on it, all my ZR1 related posts are done here now, wish more would do the same. General/ Tech, I sill post over there as I have a few things going on there thats it.
I stoped goin to CF cause of Mr MoFo he needs better customer service skills.

Pete
'91 #1635 PoloGreen 350 LT5
11.09 @ 129.27
11.04 @ 128.86
474RWHP 400RWTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNFOhGGlR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRIOMwaDYY
https://sites.google.com/site/peteszr1garage
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #14
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhi
I agree with you 100% John. But I have noticed that a few of our more notable posters have not been around this site lately. I see them over at CF when I'm lurking there. Sorry to see that They had alot to contribute over here.

Hope everyone has a great 2008
Yeah,i don't understand why some ZR1Net state reps and KOTH writers post mostly there then here
They need to set an example for the rest.

Maybe i should post some pictures of a certain installed custom intake ;-) maybe that might crab some interest.

Pete
'91 #1635 PoloGreen 350 LT5
11.09 @ 129.27
11.04 @ 128.86
474RWHP 400RWTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNFOhGGlR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRIOMwaDYY
https://sites.google.com/site/peteszr1garage

Last edited by Pete; 12-28-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #15
Hammer

Talking Re: ZR-1 Registry coming along nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
Yeah,i don't understand why some ZR1Net state reps and KOTH writers post mostly there then here
They need to set an example for the rest.

Maybe i should post some pictures of a certain installed custom intake ;-) maybe that might crab some interest.

Pete
Let alone Board members!!!
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #16
HADI-ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
I stoped goin to CF cause of Mr MoFo he needs better customer service skills.

Pete
Old 12-28-2007   #17
tccrab

I used to really like hanging out in the Off Topic section of the CF.
In fact I was spending *WAY* too much time there.
The CF used to get a lot more traffic than here, but that is 'a changing.

I took a fall after JeffVette got permanently banned for making a disparaging remark about the new owners of the CF and a few other comments which maybe should have gotten him a minor reprimand but nothing more.
But no.
The "Powers That Be" decided to make a lesson of the incident and the axe was dropped.
So to the CF I say "F U".
I'll never darken your door again.

This is the "Home of the King", let it stay that way.
I hereby proclaim my loyalty and fealty to the King,
LONG LIVE THE KING!

TomC
'90ZR1 #792
Honorary Pirate

[B]If it ain't FUN, you're doing something terribly WRONG.
[/B]
tccrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #18
Z Factor

Lightbulb Re: ZR-1 Registry coming along nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
Well one thing I would like to bring up is the amount and quality of the posts here on the Registry lately. More and more folks are starting to post here rather than the CF and I have really enjoyed the last few months. I browse over there and might post on a rare occasion, but I spend more time here than anywhere. There are a few guys still posting over there first and if they would post here first, it would be THE PLACE to go for ZR-1 information.

I might also say that NOWHERE else can you read about the "King" like you do here. Show me a breaking story on a Haibeck 440 (with a possibility of more to come) anywhere other than here.

2008 should be quite the year.
I agree John, good observation.

The irony is that for some people who complain that there are more posters there than here, they are perpetuating the problem by not posting here more.

While the other forum will always have more people due to all the different year corvettes, this forum will have more hard core ZR-1 owners/enthusiasts. There are more trolls stirring the pot over there, as well as those who want to talk up their corvette's over ours.
Our forum is selective by it's very nature, and will never have as many people. That said, there is no reason why more registered members here don't stay here. Posting there is one thing, but starting threads over there and not here has never made any sense to me.

As a New Years resolution, we should all make it a habit of coming here first, and certainly starting ZR-1 related threads here.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #19
bobbyhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor

The irony is that for some people who complain that there are more posters there than here, they are perpetuating the problem by not posting here more.

While the other forum will always have more people due to all the different year corvettes, this forum will have more hard core ZR-1 owners/enthusiasts. There are more trolls stirring the pot over there, as well as those who want to talk up their corvette's over ours.
Our forum is selective by it's very nature, and will never have as many people. That said, there is no reason why more registered members here don't stay here. Posting there is one thing, but starting threads over there and not here has never made any sense to me.

As a New Years resolution, we should all make it a habit of coming here first, and certainly starting ZR-1 related threads here.

Very well said.=D> And welcome back Tom
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #20
bobbyhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Factor

Very well said=D> And welcome back Tom
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote