ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 02-24-2017   #11
Riviera

Default Re: Congratulations Mike 5ABI VT!

I checked under Community - Members list - it is about Page 3 or 4 and he is there showing a join date of 06-19-2013. He posted in late 2016 or early 2017 asking for member support to get his car voted in to be shown at the Canadian Auto show.

Last edited by Riviera; 02-24-2017 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Incomplete
Riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017   #12
Hog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
I checked under Community - Members list - it is about Page 3 or 4 and he is there showing a join date of 06-19-2013. He posted in late 2016 or early 2017 asking for member support to get his car voted in to be shown at the Canadian Auto show.
He is a member of the forums, but is NOT a member of the ZR-1 Registry itself, he doesn't pay dues like you and I do. Look beside your posts, there is a Gold panel with the word MEMBER in it, you and I have that Gold panel as we are paying members, Mike does NOT have this Gold panel on his 637 posts as he is not a member of the ZR-1 Registry. Us Canucks have to pay US$50 to be members and to get our T-shirts and other goodies.

The forums and the Registry are 2 different entities. There was a post that explained the differences better than I am, but I cant find it at this time.

Registry
http://www.zr1netregistry.com/Home.aspx

Registry Forums
http://www.zr1.net/forum/index.php

ZR-1 Net Registry Member #1494
Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017   #13
Riviera

Thanks for the explanation. My "positivity" that he was a member came from a post to him that said "it's about time you joined". Well all I can say is that the ZR-1 net registry is a darn fine organization and if you own the car you are missing out on a lot if you dont join the registry group.

Sent from my LG-H812 using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app
Riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017   #14
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdpanzer View Post
Excellent article on 5ABI VT's stunning 94 AB
http://www.corvetteonline.com/featur...corvette-cool/
Phil I agree outstanding article which could only add to the registry's mission of promoting the ZR-1 and the LT5!

Its about the people folks...and this wonderful hobby we all enjoy.

GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017   #15
Roadster

Yes, a great read and one to save for the future....
It is one outstanding ZR-1....

1994 ZR-1 #009 "captured test fleet car"
1974 LS4 454 Vert
1982 L83 CFI...now a retired "dd"....Sold

WAZOO Member
Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017   #16
5ABI VT

Thanks everyone ! been meaning to post here but Ive been slacking. Been at the Autoshow all week and with 12 hr shifts at work its been eating all my time (been going downtown for a few hours every morning and then to work).

Someone did ask me on CF if I was a member here I dont think I understood. I honestly havent looked much into how all the 'member' details work but I would be happy to pay $50/yr considering how much help Ive asked from members here. Also I did put in the writeup a mention of the forum I dont think it made it in but I will speak to the editor. This forum has been a huge help and deserves credit. Ive sent countless people here from instagram

But I have been wearing this on my shirt I printed all week and many have taken note of the site (making me wonder if that was ok to do that?!)

Last edited by 5ABI VT; 02-25-2017 at 02:21 AM.
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017   #17
Racinfan83

Here is Mark's email to contact about membership. Renewals are $35 not sure about initial $... membership@zr1netregistry.com
[CENTER][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=4][I][B] **Now Sold** 1990 ZR-1 #2093, Black on Black..[/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Racinfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017   #18
S.hafsmo

Enjoyable article. This car is one of my reasons for getting a Z in the first place, and it's still my wallpaper at work.
Keep it up, Mike.
Old 02-25-2017   #19
secondchance

One fabulous ZR-1. Great job, Mike!
secondchance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017   #20
5ABI VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinfan83 View Post
Here is Mark's email to contact about membership. Renewals are $35 not sure about initial $... membership@zr1netregistry.com
Email sent! I believe I was a member when I joined and I think I never renewed and am assuming based on prior comments it's a yearly renewal. I don't have a problem with that. I love this forum and value the help I've received here from everyone.

I will make a post of the experience at the autoshow later tonight or tomorrow. I tend to post more on corvette forum because I started that build thread and love to update it but I really should be posting here more than I do. I just assume sometimes most people are there as well.

Thanks everyone for the compliments ! The reaction and attention my car has received at the autoshow has been incredible. It's received by far the most attention of any car there. That includes a viper gts, Ferrari Daytona, 63 corvette, Pantera, 77 camaro, 77 bandit trans am, Eleanor replica 67 mustang , Ferrari F40 and a Dodge Dart. To me that's a huge win in itself.
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote