ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 06-01-2016   #11
Ereeves

Default Re: It's Home!

Hey 73, you are so right. Until it arrived I had self doubt, was second guessing myself and thinking how f'ing stupid I was. Then the trucker called saying he was in Dallas heading my way and the world was perfect. Last time I will probably buy sight unseen but I give great props to The Garage in Miami and Charlie. He is a man of his word and well deserved of his 100% rating.

As for the car, it came with a butt load of docs. It scored a 99.8% at Bloomington and a perfect 740 of 740 which garnered 10 bonus points for a 750 on a 740 scale for NCRS Performance Verification and Top Flight. Everything is 100% original except for the battery. It was replaced in 07 which is why its ironically now dead for me. Tires are original with 18k on them. They need to go to soon. Otherwise, I will not change anything on this car. You can eat off of it both on top and under.
1993 #330 White/Red
2012 #172 Centennial
Ereeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016   #12
Vette73

Default Re: It's Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereeves View Post
Hey 73, you are so right. Until it arrived I had self doubt, was second guessing myself and thinking how f'ing stupid I was. Then the trucker called saying he was in Dallas heading my way and the world was perfect. Last time I will probably buy sight unseen but I give great props to The Garage in Miami and Charlie. He is a man of his word and well deserved of his 100% rating.

As for the car, it came with a butt load of docs. It scored a 99.8% at Bloomington and a perfect 740 of 740 which garnered 10 bonus points for a 750 on a 740 scale for NCRS Performance Verification and Top Flight. Everything is 100% original except for the battery. It was replaced in 07 which is why its ironically now dead for me. Tires are original with 18k on them. They need to go to soon. Otherwise, I will not change anything on this car. You can eat off of it both on top and under.

Hey sounds good man....

I remember I had mine shipped from Chicago in an open trailer..The shipping company said they would give me the top level on the trailer,which they did....

Yes its a little nerve racking and to make matters worse my delivery guy was like five hours late and it arrived at night, in a misty November rain..So much for seeing your new car turn the corner on the trailer on a bright sunny day...I see you had better luck as far as the weather than me...Good for you..

Next day when I took it out of my garage it was everything they said it was..

Im with you though,I dont think I will buy another car sight unseen but you never know....

Best of luck with the Z.....
Vette73 is offline   Reply With Quote