ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Old 05-07-2007   #11
zr-1assassin

Default Re: BG 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.72@119.26
I have had my car since 92 and was a long time member of the ZR-1 registry. I've been to Carlise, events at bowling green, and many others, and always had a good time and I have the utmost respect for all of the people who made the original Registry possible. Having said that... this past weekend was the most fun I have ever had at a ZR-1 gathering! What a great group of people, I really feel like I made some great new friends and look forword to more gatherings and keeping in touch through the net. This was my first gathering with the Net Registry, wish I would have joined earlier!
Smokem if ya Gotem
man its to bad we all dont live a little closer together, we would do that every weekend if it was up to me! on second thought.....we would all probably wind up broke,in jail and divorced.travis seems to think you are quite possibly one of the best drivers he has ever met! he told me this after he changed his pants from the 60mph slide you did over at the proving grounds we thought it would end up being a bunch of garage queen cars that wouldnt have the nutts to run there cars....you single hanndedly changed that!! hope to see you and your son at the next gathering when ever that is. guys like you are the reason i am in this club. very cool
zr-1assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #12
lbszr

2nd BG I've made it to and the best yet! The trip home was quicker with the extra horses added from the MarkH tune! Thanks for all the hard work that went into the organizing. Looking forward to the next one!
Old 05-08-2007   #13
Peaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11.72@119.26
this past weekend was the most fun I have ever had at a ZR-1 gathering!
Since this was my 1st Gathering, I didn't have anything to compare it to....but I gotta agree with Tracy here (BTW, your car and willingness to run her rock!) in that this was a can't miss event...I'm sure as hell glad I made it to this one...the term "Brotherhood of the Beast" is certainly appropriate, eh?
'94 ABZ Lucky #13-SOLD
Peaven is offline   Reply With Quote