ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 11-04-2005   #11
Jeffvette

Default Re: California Smog Check

Ok, first of all, if they are driving it on a "road test" and they are driving hard enough to open the secondaries, of course it's going to fail. Around town driving, if you drive like a normal sane human being, you won't have that issue.

Second, I feel for you on the Kali folks moving in, they have been taking over oregon & Washington in droves.
Old 11-04-2005   #12
cuisinartvette

All we want is to live around some English speaking folks
Old 11-04-2005   #13
John Boothby

Answer to two questions:

1. I do not have a reference regarding any injectors other than the RC 205's. They were on the car when I bought it. They had been installed about a year ago and seem to be working fine. The engine runs smooth and pulls strong through the gears without hesitation.

2. Regarding the engine power key, mine says: "Normal" and "Full"

John Boothby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #14
cuisinartvette

Someone give this man a cookie.

Nice threat, btw.
Don't sing it, bring it.

Last edited by cuisinartvette; 11-05-2005 at 11:10 PM.
cuisinartvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #15
Jeffvette

Jesus guys, take a chill pill.

Francisco, the forum is not the place to make open threats. I don't think MOM will tolerate it. End of story.

Ron, a little more tact or PC could have been used.

I suggest both of you take this to PM and figure out a way to shake hands and get over this.
Old 11-05-2005   #16
cuisinartvette

Perhaps I should have used a smilie to show my sarcasm. If I offended MOM, my apologies. As far as Patton goes, I never mentioned race, or any of the other garbage he's referring to, its not my style. I'm here to learn and drool over Z's like everyone else.
This man's post speaks volumes about his maturity level and I'll leave it at that.
PM sent.
Old 11-06-2005   #17
Aurora40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton
<baseless rant>
Wow, you sure read a lot into someone mentioning a language. I don't see where anyone mentions anything you seem upset about.

I do find interesting that you seem so bent out of shape about alleged racism, yet you feel you can infer someone's entire being from one post on the Internet.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005   #18
bobbyhi

After Patton's post, I sure hope that they have Anger Management classes in his neck of the woods. Sounds like he has some issues to deal with. Let's get back to the original intent of the thread.
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005   #19
Patton

Cuisinartvette's language comment and tf95ZR1's border comment were blatant racially oriented remarks. If you people don’t feel that those were inappropriate comments and that I had a right and moral obligation to stand up and say something about it than you can all go to hell. I don’t give a damn what any of you say, I will voice my opinion whenever the hell I feel I am being disrespected.
I apologize for using harsh language but I'll be GODDAMNED before anybody can sneak sly little racial remarks in between posts on here and everybody chuckle about it and then when I call them on it you guys defend the people who made the original comments? Those involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Ron, you did'nt have to mention race, "we just want to live next to English speaking people" is all you needed to say for any person with an IQ over 70 to understand what you were implying. And your mother gave me a cookie.

Last edited by Patton; 11-06-2005 at 07:30 PM.
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005   #20
Z Factor

Quote:
Cuisinartvette's language comment and tf95ZR1's border comment were blatant racially oriented remarks. If you people don’t feel that those were inappropriate comments and that I had a right and moral obligation to stand up and say something about it than you can all go to hell.
May I suggest that your perspective is different than others? While you might be more sensitive, it does not mean that the remarks you are referring to were intended to offend.

Quote:
I don’t give a damn what any of you say, I will voice my opinion whenever the hell I feel I am being disrespected.
As far as I am concerned you are welcome to do so within the forum rules. However, based on the PM you were sent, you know response was outside of the rules.

Quote:
I apologize for using harsh language but I'll be GODDAMNED before anybody can sneak sly little racial remarks in between posts on here and everybody chuckle about it and then when I call them on it you guys defend the people who made the original comments? Those involved should be ashamed of themselves.
Again, I think it is a matter of perspective. That said, if you find something offensive that you do not believe should be on this forum, then you should report the post rather than making threats, cursing, and calling people names.

My suggestion to you is that you take a breather, calm down, and get a good nights sleep. We all have bad days, and given time to calm down, we handle things much better.
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote