ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

View Poll Results: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own?
Zero 2 1.72%
One 87 75.00%
Two 12 10.34%
Three 6 5.17%
Four 7 6.03%
Five 2 1.72%
Six 0 0%
Seven 0 0%
Eight 0 0%
Nine 0 0%
Ten or More 0 0%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007   #11
Z Factor

Thumbs up Re: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB9MCW
With the latest supercar horsepower tango pouring out of Europe, GM can't stand to see the already potent 500hp Corvette Z06 gazed down upon as a second rate supercar. Instead GM is developing an alleged supercharged 600hp Z06 with carbon fiber components dubbed the "Blue Devil" as reported by Autoweek in a recent interview with General Motors vice chairman Bob Lutz.
It is going to have even more ponies according to Lutz in this article.

http://zr1netregistry.com/forum/show...8333#post18333

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #12
flyin ryan

Talking Re: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own

just three. that's it, i'm done adding. i do like AB's though.
Old 04-17-2007   #13
Hammer

Talking Re: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan
just three. that's it, i'm done adding. i do like AB's though.
Holy Shiite, just realized you have a Red/Red fetish. When is the Ruby car getting there? Which one will you bring down to the Vette Fest if you come?
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #14
flyin ryan

Wink Re: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own

ya red's o.k. i guess , that's what sucked me into the Ruby car to be honest. if it was any other color i never would have gone there. being a shade of red...it was just calling me. added to what i already have going so to speak. i won't get the Ruby car until probably early,early June or so. which one to bring ? no idea. which one should i bring. if there are going to be lot's of 90's going no sense bringing that one, ya know.
Old 04-18-2007   #15
Hammer

Default Re: How Many ZR-1s Do You Own

I doubt there will be any Ruby cars here but there would be one or two at the PNW Gathering I am sure. The mix would probably include all years up there.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #16
crazyb1

Only one. Wish list:
1994 Admiral Z
2007 Z06
1944 North American P-51 Mustang..........
'90 ZR-1 Red/Red #1239
SGC P/P Plenum/IH, Headers, B & B, Hurst, K & N
"Red RocketShip!"
crazyb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #17
TeK_NoiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by A26B
Do engines count? I've still got 26.

Here's my nursery:
Wow mama - nice reserve

Just for interest, how much is one of your LT5`s averagely without ZF transmisson (assuming u trade with it) ?
Old 04-18-2007   #18
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
I doubt there will be any Ruby cars here but there would be one or two at the PNW Gathering I am sure. The mix would probably include all years up there.
so is that a hint to which one i should bring, if i end up going. i might have to go just to surprise you.
Old 04-18-2007   #19
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93RubyZ
As part of my research: http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3159, I'll probably need this information.

I will be asking this question here and at CF, so for those that post at both places, please only reply at one location so I don't double count. Thanks!

If you answer (10 or more) , please post how many you have?
i like how you have names up with the results. good for a quick glance. makes me wish i voted here. i jumped in the first time saw it. do you plan on putting all the results together down the road for everyone to see?
Old 04-19-2007   #20
A26B

I no longer have any of the engines or parts for sale. An agreement has been made with a ZR-1 & all Corvettes enthusiast. I will allow him the privilege of divulging his identity and plans, if he so desires.

It's the largest inventory of LT5s in existence and contains some very historical engines. I'm happy & proud to have owned them and examined them closely.

Not meant to be a thread hijack. I was just funnin' around when I posted the picture. I won't answer any future questions here out of respect for the thread originator.
1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote