ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-07-2008   #11
DaveK

Default Re: ZR-1 Calander?

Can't make it to Carlisle with everything going on - but I'd take a couple of Calendars.
1991 #1516 Black/Black

davidmkelly.com

"Speed is often confused with insight." - Johan Cruijff
DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #12
1990 quasar blue

Ron, if you want me to swing into a staples or an actual printing shop I'd be happy to go ask some questions. If you have any specific ones just let me know.
1990 ZR1 #2574
Medium Quasar Blue Metallic
1 of 19
1990 quasar blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #13
RICKYRJ1

I would like to rep. the 95 blacks. Staples and Kinkos all do a nice job. I'm always there I will stop and get the info today. I think all the car shots should be at different locations. race tracks (road course-1/4 mile), park, beach. twisty mountain road, day/night shots. List of mods if any. Last but not least can't forget the naked girls
RICKYRJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #14
1990 quasar blue

Exactly what I was thinking.
1990 ZR1 #2574
Medium Quasar Blue Metallic
1 of 19
1990 quasar blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #15
ZR1FUN

Come on guys!!! Then I will have frame every one of them for my garage. Oh well. I guess the wife will get over it. Put me down for two please.

Doug
ZR1FUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #16
rkreigh

Talking Re: ZR-1 Calander?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 quasar blue
Ron, if you want me to swing into a staples or an actual printing shop I'd be happy to go ask some questions. If you have any specific ones just let me know.
if we come up with the photos and text how much would it be to produce the calendar? once I know that it's very ez, I type up a brief proposal for vote by the board.

we can then sell it on the reg store.

I think we could make this a fairly popular item that many of the members would enjoy.

we need to figure out also about how many folks would be interested as we don't want to produce a bunch of them and have them sit around.

the $$ we have all belongs to US the members, so we need to spend it wisely and do what the membership wants. thanks for your help, I think this could be a very cool project!
rkreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #17
RICKYRJ1

I stopped by Kinkos on Sat. $19.99 for a 12 month calender but if we ordered a least 50 then the price would drop down to $14.00 per. I will get other bulk# discounts tomorrow. You can add 10 specal dates for $10.00(per bulk order not per calender) then .50 any additional dates(again per bulk). Also you can add text to the pictures if we wanted owner names and list of mods. They also offer a 18 mth calender. I will stop by Staples tomorrow and get their price list. Let me know of any ?'s that need to be answered.
Old 08-12-2008   #18
ZRWON

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYRJ1
I stopped by Kinkos on Sat. $19.99 for a 12 month calender but if we ordered a least 50 then the price would drop down to $14.00 per. I will get other bulk# discounts tomorrow. You can add 10 specal dates for $10.00(per bulk order not per calender) then .50 any additional dates(again per bulk). Also you can add text to the pictures if we wanted owner names and list of mods. They also offer a 18 mth calender. I will stop by Staples tomorrow and get their price list. Let me know of any ?'s that need to be answered.
REMEMBER IF HISTORY REPEATS THE LIST PRICES ALWAYS ARE DISCOUNTED STARTING ABOUT NOV 1. Ask the person at Staples if they rememnber doing that the last couple years. They always said if you order before "X" date you get the seasonal special prices and they always met the delivery date before New Years Eve for us. Staples had free S&H. Kinkos was THE most expensive of all we shopped.
ZRWON '90 #553 & BEAST2 '93 #211, an AutoMasters Street Skinner version of a BlackWidow LT5
[URL]http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_faq.htm#66[/URL]
NCRS#894
"It's not the car; it's the people"
...Doug Johnson 1953-2003
40 years VETTE history @ [URL="http://home.comcast.net/~bbstrow/"][COLOR=#555555]http://home.comcast.net/~bbstrow/[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p21dz80uGaA"][COLOR=#333333]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p21dz80uGaA[/COLOR][/URL]

Last edited by ZRWON; 08-12-2008 at 01:37 AM.
ZRWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #19
RICKYRJ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRWON
REMEMBER IF HISTORY REPEATS THE LIST PRICES ALWAYS ARE DISCOUNTED STARTING ABOUT NOV1. Ask the person at Staples if they rememnber doing that the last couple years. They always said if you oreder before "X" date you get tge seasonal special prices and they always met the delivery date before New Years Eve for us. Staples had free S&H. Kinkos was THE most expensive of all we shopped.
Will do, I have a great relationship with the guys at Staples. They have done a ton of work for me in the past. I was at Kinkos shipping out some rims so I killed 2 birds w/one stone.
Old 08-12-2008   #20
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipsLT5
I made the 2009 Custom calendar
In front of Hopi House @ Grand Canyon
http://www.corvettecalendar.com/index.htm
This might give you some ideas for your calendars

Poser!!!
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote