ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 01-01-2008   #11
Aurora40

Default Re: 350Z

A friend of mine has a 350Z. He took me for a ride when he first got it (it's far from stock now), and it reminded me a lot of my L98. They have nice acceleration, quickish steering, and a somewhat stiff suspension. Of course it wound out further than the L98, but the overall pull wasn't that different. Like the L98, it seemed like it would be quite a fun car to own and drive. But not one that was going to be intimidating fast cars.

Even most ones that are blown don't put down more than 400whp. So unless highly modified, they aren't going to be much of a match for our Z.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008   #12
Jeffvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZNHRZ
Jeff, the heck with the Forum. Greatfull to have you on the NetRegistry. Happy New Years to you and your family.
Right back at you
Old 01-01-2008   #13
4DSZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora40
A friend of mine has a 350Z. He took me for a ride when he first got it (it's far from stock now), and it reminded me a lot of my L98. They have nice acceleration, quickish steering, and a somewhat stiff suspension. Of course it wound out further than the L98, but the overall pull wasn't that different. Like the L98, it seemed like it would be quite a fun car to own and drive. But not one that was going to be intimidating fast cars.

Even most ones that are blown don't put down more than 400whp. So unless highly modified, they aren't going to be much of a match for our Z.
This one was a black convertable, didn't run like it was modded as it really wasn't much of a race. Still fun
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008   #14
4DSZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdpanzer
You'll stay slim feasting on rice
I wish.... this holiday season has been nothing but good food...over and over and over
Old 01-02-2008   #15
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DSZR1
Took my car out for little spin this beautiful last day of '07. I was stopped right next to me. Say bye bye Nissan
Frankly, Rick, I'm surprised that you would take advantage of such an obviously inferior opponent. But ya had fun, didn't ya?
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #32 - lapsed...
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008   #16
4DSZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Frankly, Rick, I'm surprised that you would take advantage of such an obviously inferior opponent. But ya had fun, didn't ya?
I hear you Nick.... sometimes I let the "obiously inferior" go, and then take comfort in knowing what would happen, but other times, it's just too dam tempting